View Single Post
05-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiles
The motivation for my leveling so far has been to get those wings that let you run faster. ;__;
Use those potions too =P I moved at 172% movement speed with pots and wings. Now I only move at 152% T.T ran out of 20% pots.

Sold a +Move boot for lots. Like 17.7 move for like 900k or something like that. But it was only level 20... q_q

I think I ripped the guy off. I saw a level 35 boot with 13.6 move for less than 100k `-` You might wanna try to buy some if you're moving too slowly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faespell
I enjoy it immensely, I'm not sure exactly why though. I blame it on the aoes, I'm an aoe addict >> and yea the classes and the class changes, I don't think I've seen a game where they let you mix up skills like that. Fire Emblem comes close I guess...
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon wasn't that good IMO. Sacred Stones was better (You could travel the world map. The job change thing was a bit confusing, but did change the game a bit). I like the game too =o Level 37 on my 3rd day of playing lol /o/