View Single Post
05-24-2009   #101 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
um....2 people isnt 4 either unless my math skills are fail....and last time i checked, who plays 2v2....
And yes, u do have more people than us even though you guys have...omg! one more person!
Anyway, if u read page 4, mew AND strike both said they couldnt make it at that time... unless my reading skills are fail too

Metty, u sure are pretty harsh on MMOG as a neutral....
Not being harsh at all, and the extra person being online even though two others wouldn't log on due to it only being Blizt to show up thus making it a waste of time for them(and everyone else) shouldn't have to log in when its only one person to show up on the team that issued the challenge to them. The reason I mentioned 2v2 Seim is that its better then nothing and resulting in what has happened.

And now I'm going to bed.

Last edited by Metty; 05-24-2009 at 11:18 PM.