View Single Post
05-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
Vindicta™
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Before I upload any pics, I'll post these 2 vids of someone who 'ahem' recorded during the last parts of the entire performance.

These 2 vids are the apparent surprises that were in store for us. Note that the songs were not listed on the programme at all.

This was the song that Sephy, I mean, Arnie Roth tried to throw the crowd off when we shouted for One Winged Angel. I was quite surprised too.

After that, he tried to walk away again. Nobuo-San and Arnie came back on stage. Nobuo-San said he wanted to sing SOLO. Lol

He tried with his squeaky voice, and said "I can't do solos".

Haha, Arnie got no choice but to... This was when Nobuo-San joined the choir at the back with his pair of slippers in his hands.

Listen and try to imagine being part of the crazy audience. I LOVE the damn bass.

Was a wonderful show.