View Single Post
05-23-2009   #1 (permalink)
AkiTsugi
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Event Winner

AkiTsugi is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Ŵarrior Path Guide

NOTICE: I haven't abandoned the idea of updating the guide I've just been busy playing Pali and Myrm, and well there are lots of changes and lots of new things I need to reconsider and write, and is taking longer than I expect it, sorry.

Hello Dragonica Community, my name is Aki and I'll like to guide you through the path you have chosen as a warrior. Unlike Pororing, I won't abandon you half way through your quest; as the game progresses and get more knowledge I will be try my best to update it, so I hope you read my commentary gracefully as it's only my opinion. I made this guide for the contest but seeing as I've worked so hard on it I will keep updating it. As the contest is for level up guides for Warriors I will be explaining skills, training, equipments and strategies to apply them all successfully. The contest said nothing about future jobs just Warriors but I will add them in. I will have a guide in an external link that will have full pictures, and maybe some videos with actual combos.

Most guides only specify in one job into in-depth, I however will try my best to be as exhaustive as possible at least for 2nd job as Knight and Gladiator. All from personal experience, as far as the third job Firebrands; I'll try to gather from friends, as I will be following the path of a Knight towards a Paladin.

Third Job Skills from Devs. (Note: They aren't fully detailed descriptions and numbers will probably change.)

Note:
Spoiler!

Table of Contents
  1. Key
  2. Why Choose A Warrior? -------[War100]
  3. Pros and Cons ------------------[War110]
  4. Commentary --------------------[War120]
  5. In-Depth Skill Level Up Guide -[War130]
    • Bonus Skill --------------[War131]
    • Skill Builds --------------[War132]
  6. Leveling Up ---------------------[War140]
    • Equipments--------------[War141]
  7. Job Advancement --------------[War150]
    • Farrell's Mansion -------[War151]
  8. Combos -------------------------[War160]
    • Hammer Spam ---------[War161]
    • Aerial Combos ----------[War162]
  9. PvP ------------------------------[War170]
  10. Personal Tips -------------------[War180]
  11. Dating ---------------------------[War190]
  12. Credits --------------------------[War200]
  13. Knights --------------------------[Knight100]
  14. Gladiators------------------------[Glad100]

KEY
Ctrl+F [XXX###] the letters next to the section in Table of Content's to go to the selected section, though each section is properly named.
DPS =Damage Per Second
Cooldown = The amount if takes for you to use the same skill again
##ís = s means seconds.
Atk/ATK = Attack
HP = Hit Points
MP = Mana Points
PM = Private Message
Combo = Using skills or attacks one after another
SP = Skill Points
PvP = Player versus Player
PvE = Player versus Enemies (Monsters)
Hammer Spam = A very popular combo where you keep on hammering down the enemies, its main use is with the skill Hammer Crush. (It is not a meat hammer in a can.)
IMO = In My Opinion
Knock-Down(KD) = The status of you or your enemies when you have been knocked to the ground.
Knock-Back(KB) = What happens when you or your enemies get hurt and stop in your or their skills. Knock-Back is the equivalent of Flinch. Its knocking you back and out of balance or composure for you to attack.
SEA = South East Asia version; the version of Dragonica Iím playing with IAHgames.
Solo = Play Alone Without a Party.
MM = Mission Maps where you complete Hero quests.
Mobs = More than one monster in a group.
NPC= Non-Player* Character

#Ļ/#≤/#≥/#⁴/#⁵ = The Number it is for level up. At first LV it will be #Ļ, second LV #≤. The hyphen ď-ď or minus sign, means that in that level it doesnít change from the previous.
Why Choose a Warrior? --- [War100]
Warriors are melee fighters. As Warriors their main outcome is to kill mobs and pure damage. Warrior's actually have good mobbing skills in this game, not just one on one. As a warrior you'll be choosing one of two paths, Knight or Gladiator. As you can guess Knights are one handed shield wielding melee fighters as Gladiator's are two handed sword wielding beasts of damage. Gladiator has one of the best damage outcomes in the whole game, if not the best DPS. Their skills revolve around attacking, increasing attack, raising sword speed, and hp recovering as they have lower HP than Knights, they have potion effects +% which help in dealing with tough enemies by letting you heal more and faster per second. Gladiators are berserkers that shouldn't stop attacking; while Knight in the other hand, in 2nd job are more stabled melee fighters having decent skills and gathering their defenses and become a solid character. As of job advancing you skills will revolve more around party buffs and helping your team mates. Who cares about a TANK at higher level you will become as strong as a FORT. You will take damage for your team mates while buffing them with the necessary buffs to make the party more effective. At higher levels Knights will be wanted.

So why choose a warrior? If any of that up there sounds really nice to you then become a warrior. You like hand to hand combat? Become a warrior. Urging for some serious damage? Become a Gladiator. Wanting to become wanted and needed by everyone become a Knight. Don't like dying? Become a warrior, any is fine!

Pros and Cons --- [War110]
Pros:
High Average HP And Defense (Knights have highest hp and defense period)
Ground Techniques (Not so many useless for bosses Aerial techniques)
Longer Range than thieves
Higher Damage Per Hit than most classes
Knights can wield Shields
Can Solo Easier at lower level

Cons:
Ranged making it harder to combo in-between mobs
Gladiator's swing their sword slow
Normal attack is not as useful as other classes'
Lame looking skills

Personal Warrior Commentary --- [War120]
In every MMO I play I'm always a warrior only to a few exceptions. Otherwise I'm a dagger user or dual wield. That's always my preference as I prefer melee combat, up close and personal. Warriors in this game start out pretty nice having strong attack from the beginning, making it really easier to do the first TWO MMs without a problem. Later they join the other classes for only higher than average attack, but in replace you are the mobber and will be front line in the party as others kill only what you leave behind. You get great mob skills in this game, as mobs are what you most often train at, not singular enemies. As for PvE you will have high control all of them, though sometimes you'll find a little quitter running away from the group and find that your skills aren't so useful and a waste of time against one enemy, your party should really take care of that but as you're melee the other class will tend to go forth faster them being long range or another mobber. Assassin's are really nice for 1v1 in a party, and should take care of everything that's not in a mob. As you walk towards a Knight, knights are extremely boring at first and then seemingly get excited as you level up, but become deadly boring again as a Paladin, so it's a must have patience class. Knights are well rounded, putting off for less attack than Gladiators by a whole 5 level weapon. Meaning Knights at lv 30 will do as much as a Gladiator at lv 25, though it isn't exactly the case it's around there. I enjoy the skill Revenge as a Knight, and Iím Gone Bro! as a Gladiator. Revenge gives 70% damage taken, back at the enemy, at max level. Iím Gone Bro! is a move where you have to be directly in front of the enemy but it's a cast then you can move about freely, you don't have to stay there to finish the move, so a hit and run; also, if the enemies move even if they were in front of you and aren't will still get hit, however, the same effect applies to monsters that weren't there and now are. Knights will become a fort and party buffer which is really nice but sorry guys no SERIOUS attacking skills when becoming a Paladin except for one. Gladiator's however get lots of attack skills and variety and won't get boring at all. That's my comments on how I feel about the Warrior class and it's sub categories.

In-Depth Skill Level Up Guide for WARRIORS Only --- [War130] Should Read First Before the Level Up Guide

Check the Knights and Gladiators Section for their Skill Level Up and Commentary Guide. Also, please check the Knight skills section for a Warrior/Skills video done by Nuglar a super moderator in IAHgames.

WARNINGS: Skill names and other information might not be so accurate. Specific details such as hits, cooldowns at certain levels and such, but I will try an update when I have something wrong or I'm told I'm wrong. Please PM me if there's anything that's wrong with the SEA *ONLY* version information or any grammar mistakes. Second note, I'm a noob to Dragonica I don't hold any information from any Chinese server so I do not know Future skill builds before changing classes to 3rd job. I will add them later as I get to it on the SEA version. Last I like to talk a lot so please bear with me.

Please Read
Code:
I would like to thank Eilrahc21 for letting me use his pictures on my guide. He did a very good job in making the charts and he should be credited for each and every single one of them. I already asked for permission before putting them up, so please thank Charlie for helping contribute to the guide and making it THIS MUCH better.
  • Blow
    Quote:

General Feedback
    Spoiler!
  • Sword Mastery
    Quote:

General Warrior Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
    Knight Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
    Gladiator Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
  • Air Combo Launch
    Quote:

Spoiler!
    Knight Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
    Gladiator Feedback
    Spoiler!
  • Cutdown
    Quote:

Spoiler!
    Knight Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
    Gladiator Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
  • Storm Blade
    Quote:

Spoiler!
    Knight Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
    Gladiator Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
  • Re-Launch
    Quote:

General Feedback
    Spoiler!
  • Sword Dance
    Quote:

Spoiler!
    Knight Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
    Gladiator Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
  • Hammer Crush
    Quote:

Spoiler!
    Knight Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
    Gladiator Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
  • Blazing Youth
    Quote:

General Feedback
    Spoiler!
  • Icecold Heart
    Quote:

Spoiler!
    Knight Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
    Gladiator Path Feedback
    Spoiler!
BONUS SKILL --- [War131]
The skill you get for dating someone. I recommend it for Gladiator's, its only 30s but can recast as soon as it's done. Raises attack speed by 10%. I know it might be hard getting a date, please check the Dating section.

Skill Builds --- [War132]
These aren't the only skill builds but these are the ones that prove more efficient with Storm Blade. I will also not pre-job advancing skill builds after a skill reset.

Note: Will only mention skills higher than LV1 Any unused points will be towards anything you like. This assumes you raise Sword Mastery to LV5.

========================
Cutdown LV5
Storm Blade LV5
Hammer Crush LV5
Blazing Youth Hammer LV5
========================
Launch LV5
Storm Blade LV5
Hammer Crush LV5
Blazing Youth LV5
========================
Storm Blade LV5
Re-Launch LV5 (Launching after Knock Down)
Hammer Crush LV5
Icecold Hammer/Blazing Youth LV5 (Main Knock Down Skill)
========================
Crush Hammer LV5
Blazing Youth LV5
Icecold Hammer LV5
Sword Dance LV5 (No Launch move so no Storm Blade this for dedicated Hammer Spam)
========================
Cutdown LV5
Re-Launch LV5
Storm Blade LV5
Sword Dance LV5 (People who don't like hammers and have two launches)
========================
Launch LV5
Re-Launch LV5
Storm Blade LV5
Cutdown LV5 (Aerial Combo Maniacs.)
========================

Pre-2nd Job builds

Storm Blade LV5
Sword Dance LV5
Hammer Crush LV5
Icecold Hammer LV5/Blazing Youth LV5
Sword Mastery LV5 (My preferred pre-2nd job Skill build)
=======================
Cutdown LV5
Storm Blade LV5
Re-Launch LV5
Sword Dance LV5
Sword Mastery LV5 (No Hammer build, for air maniacs, extra points for second job)
=======================
Storm Blade LV5
Blazing Youth LV4
Hammer Crush LV4
Sword Mastery LV5
Icecold Heart LV4
Sword Dance LV2 (Hammer Spammers with Storm Blade to use with Shoulder Tackle at Knight, since the perquisite skills are Sword Dance LV2 we can not max the hammers, this isn't in the Chinese skill builds, where you can go from only Hammer Crush to Elemental Hammers, the double requirement for us is a one or the other requirement for them, of LV1 Hammer Crush or LV 2 Storm Blade/Sword Dance hence messing up this decent build)
=======================
Pre-Gladiator Exclusive Builds
Gladiators does have a nice skill that launches enemies in the air but in my personal experience is hard to hit, or maybe hard to master so you might want to keep one of the 1st job launching skills or just use the LV 1 launching skills as a purpose of Storm Blade as Gladiator's have better moves than Storm Blade.

Cutdown LV5
Storm Blade LV5
Sword Mastery LV5
Hammer Crush LV5
Blazing Youth LV5
=======================
A no Sword Mastery Build. Many many ways of doing this but I'll have to rewrite every previous build and just add some other thing so just use the Sword Mastery SP on whatever you like. If you want to have a strong Launch skill best is Re-Launch but most useful will be Cutdown as Re-Launch only hits Knocked-Down enemies. The purpose is that Sword Mastery as I explained before check the section, will become useless so might as well spare points to second job especially to LV26 for Gladiators, Knights need them also. If for some reason are a Knight and are reading this RAISE SWORD MASTERY. So you don't complain about how weak you are later.

Leveling Up! --- [War140]
First thing is first, as of now I have no way or organizing this section so it'll just be some paragraphs but they'll be worth it so please bear with me and I will try to organize it somehow.

Beginning: When you start off as a warrior make sure to pick up any quest you can. Questing is not the most effective way of leveling but it sure helps and earns you some extra cash. Pick up all quests in Odellia and talk to the chief to get your scenario quests which are the ones that lead you through the story and to Mission Maps. Go into the mission map as soon as you see it and kill everything and complete quests. As soon as you level up twice go back to Odellia and check out more quests then keep doing Mission Maps and so on every 2 LVs at least.

NOTEĻ: After the second Mission Map ALWAYS, I mean ALWAYS be in a party. It's easier to get higher ranks with them and faster to go through the whole map. Always find a party, there is a search Party option in the party menu, use it!

NOTE≤: NEVER, train outside of a Mission Map the experience in a Mission Map is higher than outside monsters. Only other place acceptable is the scroll location like Thieves' Hideout which has extra drop rate and can earn you some cash when you need it.

I suggest to do the above strategy even when you get to Traitor's Ridge, you might want to pay Port of Wind a visit to get any extra quests that concern going back to Traitor's Ride, there are a lot. And again just doing Mission maps. Note, there are a couple of missions that require you to not be in a Mission Map but be on a specific map. Like Silly Wave Coast, and Howling Hill, if you want do those also as they are VERY quick. Hunter's quest usually make you go out your way but there is a kill Axel's quest and some along the lines that can be done also in the Mission Maps. Others require you to kill area bosses so it can be useful if you're grinding with a party and are beating the boss over and over.

Remember Mission Maps are always rewarding when you get a high rank. NPC for quick cash but make sure to use the MARKET option to sell for a bit higher price than NPC. Even if only 5 or 10 silver higher it MIGHT sell and guess what? Extra income for pots. Don't ever worry about OVER Potting as that wastes time to go back instead always buy as many pots as you can afford, but don't waste them like water.

Note: Do not waste your Phoenix Feathers inside dungeon instead pay! At higher level you might not be able to afford a death, at lower level is better to die! Remember though Parrot Feathers do have a LV 19 limit don't be afraid to use before LV 20.

As soon as you've done all quests always go for the next MM where you need to do the Hero Quest, don't just keep in the same one, the next one will always be more experience. If you've done all the quests then there's no question you're high enough to go to the next Mission Map. If you're looking for a certain equip make notice that the next MM will usually also drop it, maybe easier since it's lower level.

Wanted Quests - ALWAYS do wanted quests they give a great amount of money and usually require no time at all, very quick quests.

You don't have to wait to be LV 20 to go to Bearded Whale Coast and have your second job, you're party wants just go after you think you can take it. Just train in either Toto or White Tooth MMs until LV 20. At level 19 I recommend going to Thieve's Hideout with at least another party member, and farming some LV 20 equips and getting some money for pots as you will need it for Farrell's and Job Advancing. Check more info on the job advancement section. I do recommend having a higher level person with you preferably an Acolyte to help with Farrell's, will explain more in the next section.

For Knight and Gladiator Leveling check out their specific sections.

Equipments --- [War141]
I had to fit this in here because it's kinda useless to make a whole section on equipment. Weapons and armor stats change constantly depending on Superior, Advance, Special and stuff like that. If you want to know what's best its Artifact.

Other notes is Soul Crafting, Removing Seals and Removing Curses. As you do MM's you'll find lots of equips with Sealed in their name. You can take them to July the soul crafter in any town. She's this small little girl that's doing the job for her grandfather. Anyways, you need SOULS to unseal items, sounds creepy eh? Well Souls which I think should be called Spirits can be gotten from any equip that has a soul force. Pres I for items click on the hammer and CRUSH! your armors that you don't need.. I suggest doing this to things that don't sell for any silver only bronze and at higher level just sell for less than regular, like less than 5 silver and has a high soul force. Anyways that's how you get souls.

But wait! There are two other reasons to use souls. One is after you remove the seal from the item, the item may be CURSED!!! And you may need to remove curse also with July and it also costs souls. The best thing is to soul craft a weapon! That's right it improves them! It also costs souls... and well... actually I've never gotten it to work. It's really hard? Idk actually but it cost lots of souls. If you are a soul gatherer then please go ahead and improve your awesome equips!

Last thing about equips is Armor Sets... they are this special SET of armor. You know shoes, helmet, shirt, pants, etc. that when together give you extra buffs. You can check them out on the official site how they look like, sadly I don't remember the stats of what each set gives.

Knights set gave, Vitality, HP, and Defense, and other stuff like that. Gladiator's give Strength, Atk speed, and HP Pots +%. Depending on the set it gives more as higher level, and according to the site there are different colors, but I only always get the regular one.

You can also get them from the Jewel Merchant which is by the side of each MM. Each have 3 parts of the set, the other 3 to complete the set are in another Jewel Merchant so they are there.

How to get jewels? How the heck should I know? No sorry, really I don't know I don't see a way to get jewels yet. If you have money charge some in cash shops and buy Lucky Stones as they give you Jewels also. Hopefully there's an ingame way to get jewels. x.x

Also at higher levels you can get armors with CP Points which are points you get for participating in PvPs. They are really good, you can find them from actually I forgot who, I think Colin in Port of Winds.

Job Advancing! --- [War150]
This is the time when you choose your path as a warrior towards Attack or Defense. At LV20 head towards Port of Wind and talk to the Warrior Expert Eavan on the TOP LEFT of Port of Wind, next to the blacksmith. And he will start your quest towards job advancement. There is a total of 3 quests, the first quest is he wants you to prove yourself, and makes you go to Bearded Whale Coast and get him some medals. If you have friends go with them to help you but it doesn't take a lot of time to gather 20 medals. Then report back to him to receive the second quest. Only to find out it's what you've probably been doing all along, the quest is to beat F4**** in East Traitor's Ridge where Toto is at. Obviously I recommend a party for doing this as you will blaze through it and get to your second job faster, I never recommend solo-ing Toto until 2nd Job anyways. After that's done and you've gotten your party make sure they are willing to help you with the last quest. Report to Eavan to receive the final quest and that is to beat Dr. Farrell this crazy scientist dude that looks like Hulk+Frankenstein+Quasimoto+The Claw+Dr.Eggman+A Doctor mixed together to form a giant green blob looking thing with a mustache. Kinda like this:
Spoiler!
Except less cute and less evil.

For a full and more in-depth guide please check out Gladiat's Guide to Farrell's Mansion.

Farrell's Mansion --- [War151]

For Farrell's I recommend a full party, to go to where Farrell's is at just walk a bit right of where Eavan is at and follow the path into the sewers. Make sure the party leader is the one to enter as that will start the mission otherwise you'll just be inside sewers without your buddies. Make sure to bring lots of potions as there are 5 minibosses that you have to beat. Stun works well with all of them. MAKE SURE to tell your party to turn off MISC autoloot as they might get the keys instead as only the party leaders should get the keys to unlock the final door. WARNING if one of the members happen to get a key by mistake you will have to restart all over to get that one key; however, the other keys will stay with you even as you exit. Once you have a full party, pots (Some instant pots in case of emergencies.) everyone but leader turned off the autoloot, and most importantly wear the mask that you get from the second quest, the gas mask, you're ready to go in.

Once inside you will see lots of monsters, you may skip them as they aren't really worth it. Watch out for the poison pits as if you fall in them you get knocked down and it's really annoying, so don't just dash and jump forward like crazy or you're bound to fall into one of them and be annoyed. At the end all the way to the right you will find a letter all the way on top of the screen. Climb up the ladder, and meet some more enemies there you will see the first door, this metal thing with a jewel stuck in the middle. Inside of each of these doors in exception to one, you will be fighting a miniboss. There isnt much strategy to beat them just do as you do with every enemy or sideboss. As I mentioned before they are vulnerable to Stun so hammer spam works fine while your party mobs them down. After the first room keep WALKING to the left as you will find pits that will make you fall and will need to re-climb the ladder again. Further in you will find the second room, again beat it and keep going to the right, and then up the stairs. In this floor there are falling chandeliers which hurt and also knock you down, again very annoying so don't dash jump. Also as you go to the right you will see moving platforms, PATIENCE is the keys, if you keep waiting the panels will join together and just move towards them, easy way is to dash up or down in case you're afraid of the jump being slow. Then you will find third room, again kick it's ass, and keep going right til the stairs and up you go.

(There is really long floating platform challenge which can be very annoying, my tip is when you get on the first panel, and you move forward don't pay attention to the platform bottom of you instead pay attention to the one in front of you, and jump towards it and DASH! otherwise you won't make it, make sure the platform just got there and isn't leaving otherwise you'll just fail.)

This place you will find ladders on the left, they aren't hard to jump but some people have problems with them. A tip I would give is to jump before reaching the top of the ladder in whichever the next ladder is at, in the middle there's a platform and not a ladder, it's very small but it's there just follow where you see ladder's and you'll be fine. As you reach the top and head left you will see a door, that door is a fake don't go in it. if you're dash jumping you will go in there by mistake, just go out and keep going left, there you will see jumping platforms where you will need to press your Force Attack, usually Z. Just keep tapping it and you'll reach the top. Instead of going left where you're put, dash jump to the right and get the fourth key. After the fight, head left over the hole and fall into the other hole, go left and go into this room with LASERS!!!. pewpewpew Keep moving and in the center of the room you will find the last door for the fifth key, one that's settled the leader can go far right and enter the door. Only the leader needs to get the 5 keys and make it to the door, the rest of the people will be warped inside the boss room no matter where you're at in the mansion.

Basic Strategy (Look At Gladiat's Guide for In-Depth Strategy)

Make the whole party stay on the left as on the right there are mobs and lasers, all of you should wack him at the same time. As a warrior be careful up close combat is his best thing, so you will get hurt A LOT. So watch out have those eternal pots and instant pots ready, otherwise suffer. Bwuahahah... okay anyways. Just smack him he has a lot of HP but don't be intimidated it goes down fast.

As you win, you will be asked to choose a CUBE!!! Choose fast as it's limited and your other party members will choose before you. Blah blah, once you're out RUN!! RUN!!!! Towards Eavan to finish the quest and become a... well whatever you want to become. And Congratulations you've just advanced!

Combos (Ultra! Ultra! Ultra! Ultra!Ļ) --- [War160]
This section will only explain the combo skills as a Warrior, for Knight and Gladiator checkout their designated section.

This section won't explain EVERY combo will just explain the most effective and most powerful only, with different skill builds not just one of each skill.

Icecold Heart/Blazing Youth + Cutdown + Storm Blade + Hammer Crush

Launch + Icecold Heart + Re-Launch + Storm Blade

Sword Dance + icecold Heart + Hammer Crush + Sword Dance + Launch + Storm Blade

Combo's with successful stun.

Sword Dance + Launch + Storm Blade + Frozen Hammer + Stun Hammer + Sword Dance

Hammer Spam ---[War161]
Hammer Spam is just the use of using hammer skills over and over, some people specializing in this get Blazing Youth AND Icecold Heart. Combo's include but not limited to:

Icecold Heart + Hammer Crush + Burning Youth + Hammer Crush + Sword Dance + Hammer Crush etc....

Alternative, Sword Dance + Icecold Heart + Hammer Crush + Icecold Heart.

The stun from the hammer is exceptionally good for spamming. It's all about hitting them when they're down.

The uses of Hammer Spam or basically Hammer Crush are very limited to that of first job however there are some preference uses also. As you advance through Dragonica you'll encounter some monsters that just can't be thrown in the air. You know like those annoying Razor Crabbies that as much as you try never fly up? Well The hammer skills as you can call them aren't exactly only short range in fact they have their own extra range, that's where they become useful. Monster's can't be launch UGH wait Storm Blade is my best skill . And Cutdown is strong but only to raise enemies for Storm Blade. Well that's where your second part of the build comes in, Icecold Heart, Blazing Youth and Hammer Crush. Since they can't be launched hence for you taking damage even as you hit them, hammer spamming skills are your next bet as they 1. Stun the enemy avoiding you to get hurt, 2. Inflict burn which helps with damage or freeze which lowers defense and moving speed that also prevents you from taking damage. First use Hammer Crush, from far away trust me you'll get it in as much as you think otherwise, enough distance so at least Razor Crabbies won't hurt you then bam Hammer Crush, follow it by your Elemental Hammer and keep moving forward doing more Hammer Crushes. Note that this might only work on monsters with short range, again I recommend using Sword Dance to dizzy them walk to them and be able to perform Hammer Crush with all your hammer spamming. For Monsters that can't be launched I personally recommend Icecold Heart before Blazing Youth as the freezing slows them and if it it does what it says it will lower defense and all of that wonderful stuff that is nicely with mobs when you don't have Storm Blade.

As second job of a Knight, hammer spamming might still prove useful with Impervion so you get no knock-back and can continue hit the un-launched mobs. Though Knights don't need to launch anymore at earlier levels you probably will still use it.

Caution: Ineffective Stuns might prove deadly as being closed range to a large mob that doesn't launch will attack back at the same time that's why I said keep your distance.

As a Gladiator you get many more moves including one at higher level which also stuns and from far away too, and you get more powerful skills that render Icecold Heart and Blazing Youth useless. Instead might want to invest on Sword Dance as that's just a combo opener. Hammer Spamming is also welcome regardless though, as it may have other uses.

Aerial Combo's --- [War162]

As a warrior there aren't any many air combo's you can do, Knights and Gladiator's sorta got more. First the basic one which is ATK + ATK + ATK. Then followed my Cutdown and Storm Blade.

Then there's backwards Cutdown + Atk+ Atk+Atk smashes down Re-Launch +Atk+Atk +Atk + Cutdown + Storm Blade. Etc.

Atk + Atk + Atk in the air actually does more damage than your normal attack, and the 3 hit combo does more than Cutdown, very useful if you choose to raise Re-Launch. The Aerial Combo is not bad at all, not to mention when you get to second job they give you these air combo finishers, for some bit of extra damage. They are only 1 LV and they are needed to advance to the other skill so it'll always be there, learn to use it if you like Air Combos. I will explain Knight and Gladiator's in their respected Combo sections.

PvP --- [War170]

This is the PvP section for Warrior, Warrior's class against 1 jobs of other classes can do very well. At Second job is where you need to plan skills more. Good PvP skill is Sword Dance it has a nice range to catch up to the enemy but it knocks them back and knocks them down, following up with hammer spam. Warning Hammer Crush missing will probably outcome if you getting combo'd and hurt, Hammer Spam isn't as effective in PvP. Lag is a big thing in PvP, launching skills to use with Storm Blade might lag and you'll see the enemy already in the ground. My tip is right after using launch use Storm Blade even if you see them in the floor, you might hit. As I mentioned before Blow is not a bad technique in PvP sure its not one of the best but even at LV1 it has a pretty decent speed to knock down enemies. Its one of the first skills and not many people will assume you would use it. it doesn't have a shortcut so it needs a hotkey.

Against mages, my thoughts will be to not let them get you. Sword Dance and Hammer Crush, if you manage to stun don't worry about hammer spamming instead launch into the air (Note: Cutdown is too slow and the enemy will probably avoid it even if stunned or knocked down.) and use Storm Blade. It's not as useful as PvE but it ranks up decent damage, after which they land use re-launch and up for an air combo, or stun them again and freeze hammer so they get knocked down and wait for your skill to reset. Shouldn't let mages get away as catching up will only be fast if you have Sword Dance or get lucky.

Against archers its a little more lenient but they are well known for deadly combos. They aren't so hard to bring down once you've started a good combo. One thing is to stay away from the air, their annoying free hits in the air really rank up damage. However launching them in the air for a Air Combo + Cutdown + Storm Blade leaves them with the same vulnerability. Archers have pretty decent HP, other than that for first job archers you don't have much to worry about except for being in the air.

Against thiefs, thiefs might tend to be the problematic ones as they are really fast and melee so you need to catch up to then and watch out of getting hurt. Again Sword Dance leaves them open for a while. They have really low HP so the only problem is hitting them, make sure if you're aiming, aim for a big combo so you don't have to worry about it.

Against other warriors, is obviously get them before they get you. If they get you in a hammer spam then roll towards them if you are given the chance, don't let them do to you what you're planning to do to them. You know warriors best you know what to expect, the key to winning is being one step ahead of the enemy.

Personal Tips --- [War180]
This section will be a big mess as it's just going going to be random tips for all jobs to avoid a large space I will put all of them inside a spoiler tag.
Spoiler!

Dating Guide --- [War190]
I know what you're thinking, what the heck is this doing here. It's not as serious as you think that I'm going to teach you on dating. This is mostly towards guys, as girls may have it easier. Why Date? Well the love warp is cheap and can get you anywhere your date is at in an instant. For Gladiator's there's a Atk-speed boost which isn't that great but they it's not bad and it's useful you can recast right away UNLIKE ACCELERATION!! :O There might be other benefits later, maybe if marriage comes out.

First way, have a friend from RL whom you're playing with be your date. Either can be your girlfriend, a friend that's a girl or a guy that likes using a girl character and has no shame in dating for beneficial means.

Second way befriend a girl. How? Easy you see a girl invite her to party, she has a party if she's outside a MM then ask her if you could join hers. Also watch out for people that already have dates! Well I mean you could care less but you might not notice and even if you're close friends she'll deny you regardless. People dating have a heart next to their name. Ok so after invite party, play with her, help her with stuff, complain about lag in a funny matter, and give her stuff you find from the MM she'll need; earrings, belts, necklaces, and rings work well, yeah just like in real life. After some days of knowing her and playing together after you got job advancement together with her hopefully, just randomly invite her to be a date. Another effective way is if you've played days and still no second job, if she's waiting for you in a MM, tell her wait, ask her to be a couple, and see if she accepts, then just use the love warp! So she knows it was kinda for that but guess what you're dating! After you can keep up the work by getting closer. That I'll have to teach you personally so PM me.

Third and final way there is an option in the couple menu that says... Search, that finds someone you can date. Find a name that sounds appealing to you, you know if you're Naruto someone with the name Sakura, though so many Sakura's the chances of her name being from Naruto are slim. However, let's see your name is Momo might want to message a guy named Kiley or Kairi, not Toji! Or Kazuya! If you're a guy named Tamaki might want to message Haruhi though the chances are it's from Suzumiya, so scratch that. You can do that if your name is Kyoun though. Well or if you just happen to like Hinata message Hinata. You know sometimes players are actually like their character names... well mentally.

I used method 2 btw and it worked fine, it seemed the most sincere, since you are her friend after all. If you do like her it's a plus.

Credits --- [War200]

I would like to thank my family, my girlfriend, Jep, Esther, purple pikmin, Nuglar for the video, Cheese, Shakira and her honest hips, and last but not least Miku Hatsune who kept me awake while writing this guide with her lovely voice. Love ya all~

I would like to give a special thanks to Charlie, or Eilrahc21 (psst it's Charlie backwards) for letting me use his images for skills. He has details for every level of the skill including cooldown and cast times. So please check out his guide to help warriors, and join the Covenant.

Last edited by AkiTsugi; 09-03-2009 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Done! Updated with Pictures my Eilrahc21! And man I was picture limited so I had to remove smilies. =/ Why do smilies count?