View Single Post
05-21-2009   #11 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcdull
lets have some 4 on 4 random machine games

is it fair then?
Random machine is also random mode and generally does point games which proves nothing. Weissritter wants to prove those on TW are skilled but wants advantages with the poor excuse of "K has been out longer". But then I'm not surprised that hes not being taken seriously with his rules seeing as they are not fair. It saddens me to see it come to the point that challenges with unjust rules are issues in a vain attempt to try to secure the win for one side that already gets the disadvantage of not being able to use their normal suits as I doubt he would be willing to do it on KSDGO. Even if it was a trainee suit only game it would still probably require bullshit rules that give one side an advantage over the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
Point 1: Metty are you playing?
Point 2: Are we speaking that we are any better than them? We are simply saying we can play. And we will show that we have skills besides diving like people just stand there and jump off.

The point here is that they keep sayin people dive and can't play at all. We are saying even some dive, we still will play and we will be able to kill more than 2/3 of their life bar. How is that bad?

If those that keep diving. Like Seim had posted once in a point match. 15 V 1XX

Point 3: If they can't use S rank, we can't either. If their Main MS isn't here. And they can't play other MS... Then what kind of statement is that? We can't use the same "main MS" they have either. It is a limitation impose by the game company that everyone can be on even terms.

Point 4: So your saying that they will lose if they use C ranks? If that is the case, we all use C rank to match that. If they do not have an ACC here and has to create one.

Or just do the usual tornament rule. total of 12 points for the entire team.
A rank = 4 pts. B = 3, C = 2. The total cannot exceed 12.

But i guess 4/7 isn't so bad either on total matches.

Like I said, we are only proving we can play well. NOT WIN like PROs. That is not the point of this match setup. If they want an condition that can be agree upon.

We are fine with that. Just post it up.

Also who will be playing.

Lastly, NOT anyone can do it. Some players are better suited than others. I'll go in and I can't because I just stand there. So does that basically disprove your last statement?
I'm just pointing out the flaws in your "friendly fair" game. And now I'm going to play your card of "k has been out longer". Their main suits might be something like Deathscythe, Shenlong, etc. both of which have no similar counterpart on TW and play differently from any suit on TW since "k has been out longer" they will have grown use to their suits and possibly not touched other suits in "years"(read: months). Again, just pointing out flaws in your "fair and just" challenge.

Quote:
Lastly, NOT anyone can do it. Some players are better suited than others. I'll go in and I can't because I just stand there. So does that basically disprove your last statement?
No because here let me show you.
Quote:
I'll go in and I can't because I just stand there.

Last edited by Metty; 05-21-2009 at 10:15 AM.