View Single Post
05-21-2009   #10 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Let me remind you of your original post.

I bolded the important parts. You want to prove that you can play seriously, and that TW players have skill yet want a handicap advantage. Winning due to a handicap does not make you skilled, and does not mean you play seriously. It means that you require the odds to be stacked, much like when grifters hussle people with card games and cup games. Even if they took you seriously your game would prove nothing with that rule set. Claiming you need them due to them playing longer is a poor excuse like blaming lag in a game where everyone lags. You already get an advantage of them not being able to use their main suits but you want more to make sure you win. That Weis, is not fair and you know it. What more do you want to add on top of that? Your team gets 2 Psychos and 2 Aps while the others have to use C ranks? They can only use their mice? A best two out of three or even to appease you a best four out of seven is the only real way to settle something seeing as it would be on TW.
Point 1: Metty are you playing?
Point 2: Are we speaking that we are any better than them? We are simply saying we can play. And we will show that we have skills besides diving like people just stand there and jump off.

The point here is that they keep sayin people dive and can't play at all. We are saying even some dive, we still will play and we will be able to kill more than 2/3 of their life bar. How is that bad?

If those that keep diving. Like Seim had posted once in a point match. 15 V 1XX

Point 3: If they can't use S rank, we can't either. If their Main MS isn't here. And they can't play other MS... Then what kind of statement is that? We can't use the same "main MS" they have either. It is a limitation impose by the game company that everyone can be on even terms.

Point 4: So your saying that they will lose if they use C ranks? If that is the case, we all use C rank to match that. If they do not have an ACC here and has to create one.

Or just do the usual tornament rule. total of 12 points for the entire team.
A rank = 4 pts. B = 3, C = 2. The total cannot exceed 12.

But i guess 4/7 isn't so bad either on total matches.

Like I said, we are only proving we can play well. NOT WIN like PROs. That is not the point of this match setup. If they want an condition that can be agree upon.

We are fine with that. Just post it up.

Also who will be playing.

Quote:
As for:
Guess what any player can do that, they don't even have to be skilled or be from KSDGO.[/
Lastly, NOT anyone can do it. Some players are better suited than others. I'll go in and I can't because I just stand there. So does that basically disprove your last statement?

Last edited by weissritter; 05-21-2009 at 10:08 AM.