View Single Post
05-18-2009   #47 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Now that you guys mentioned auto-aim, I recently found out how stupid I am in way of using it...Orz

What I always used auto-aim before is:
- See the enemy
- Press auto-aim once so it lock the enemy and I let go
- Shoot

For some reasons I'm stupid to think I can just hold auto-aim and shoot at the same time...|||

Kinda weird...most ppl try to improve their shooting from 100% auto to eventually some of manual, I'm actually the opposite -_-

No need to get mad everytime XD
and actually, I don't really mind newbie asking these already-asked question so much, more activity in this forum meh
Didn't get mad at all. I don't mind the questions either but with the way some people are its as if we have to act like this towards the new ones: "Oh you didn't find it? You poor thing, let me find it for you and make it all better! You're mommies special little boy, yes you are." I pointed out that it is in the tutorial level at the very start and in the wiki, hell its probably even in the original thread that was made for this game.