View Single Post
05-17-2009   #34 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
Just want to confirm my hypothesis thingy:

I noticed that some MS won't be knockdown after you snipe them. (it's not the ones with the paper protection)
ie: things like Ball, Big Zam, GP03 Dendrobrium, Neul Ziel, etc.

I realized one thing from checking the wiki.

What Ball, Big Zam, GP03 Dendrobrium, Neul Ziel all have in common is that their Topography is all SPACE.

So, I'm just wondering is that what causes those MS won't be knockdown?
(just want a confirmation, thanks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obikai
AFAIK, it doesn't have anything to do with topography. What it does have to do is whether or not the unit is considered a mobile armor. Apprently, ball is, so it won't be knocked down. Some suits, such as WZC, have two modes, one in MS and another in snipe, when it's in snipe mode it's considered a mobile armor and can't be knocked down.

Also, another thing about mobile armors, is that they don't flinch, that is when you hit them with a melee attack. They don't get stun by it and can punch back, that's what makes it a bad idea to melee MA's from the front, eg.,, Psycho Gundam.
Wow...I know some Mobile Armour has that ability to melee counter, like Big Zam or Neul Ziel...but I'd never imagined a Ball can do that as well...(even tho it IS a smaller MA o.o)

Gonna be looking forward to Ball (K-Type) then XD