Thread: Anti-Air Shot
View Single Post
05-17-2009   #13 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleclast
Line up one person with the buff and one without and fire steadily, if you're telling me that you don't notice the difference you're crazy.

By the way, you can further that by the following:
1)Medal - Squad Patrol +4% Attack Speed
2)Guild skill +10% Attack Speed
3)Couple Skill +10% Attack Speed

Total of +24% (+25% if it's multiplicative, which I doubt it would be, would get crazy at later levels...)

In other words that's 12 arrows a second, almost 13. Yes, very speedy.

To be honest you notice the difference even in the +4% attack speed, but it's very noticeable with +14%.
Lets see... 0.1 x 0.24 = 0.024. 0.1 - 0.24 = 0.076.

If the CD becomes 0.076 seconds, then it becomes 13.15 shots per second. Now the damage goes crazy =/

Lets say your Anti-Air arrow does 500 per hit. Without attack speed buff it is 10 per second. 500 x 10 is 5000 damage. 500 x 13.15 = 6575 damage. And this is only in 1 second. If you had to fire for 5 seconds, then it would become:

5000 x 5 = 25000
6575 x 5 = 32875

Hax damage =/

It's basically OHKO in PvP if you're using a controller with turbo, or you're using Z on a keyboard with no lag (Like me =P)