View Single Post
05-17-2009   #23 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakerii
Actually, the same was true for me, I just missed it happening last time when I closed the popup without thinking (it was partially covered at the time). However, now I just get as far as the login window and close the popup, and then after I log in it just shows the ship flying through space instead of switching to the game's main UI. Am I doing something retarded here? D:

Edit: And yes, I reinstalled the client before figuring out that my problem was the same as Blizt's for his laptop, so it's not file corruption or anything. ):
so the ship just keep flying like there's no tomorrow? I got that sometime too (not just on laptop, or I also got it when there was no error)...what I usually do is just close game and try restarting again, I really don't have any other solution to offer D: