View Single Post
05-15-2009   #34 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritech
Hey everybody, starting playing this yesterday, for about 3 hours before I went to sleep checking out how the menus work with some guides on the internet but I'm abit confused about some stuff in menus, any help will be appreciated because I don't like randomly clicking things as I might be doing something to regret, but other than that going good. (Though I only have a Training Zaku.)

IGN: Veritech

Hoping to add anyone here who wants to have fun!

(Also how do to accept friends invites since I did see a player's name when I was in the menu on 2 different times pop up in my screen but I had no idea what it was and what to click, it had 2 buttons. Anyway thats if it was friend list related at all)
hey veritech, i would first like to welcome you to our forum.

I would recommand you to visit the FAQ page here
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/sd-g...e-sdgo-tw.html

look at the game menu translation on item 4. Our forum member Blizt had pretty much translated most of the game menus. So there is no need to worry about anything you might not understand.

Feel free to add me to your list. Also if you need anything let us know