/gg FTW! Lurker

ixyeoh is on a distinguished road

Revenge
Max lvl: 5
Skill point: 20
Prerequisite skills: Level 1 Impervion
Percentage of damage reflected by level (X): 30/40/50/60/70

Description:
Cast a thorn shield around yourself, reflecting X% of damage received back to your attackers. Consume 12 MPs per second.

Comments:
This skill reflects all damage, I repeat ALL damage back to attackers. This includes special attacks from bosses too. Its a two-fold gain for any tanks, as it reduces incoming damage and also deals damage to attackers. The only downside is of course the mana. Being of a warrior class, we are not very intelligent. (As in the stats) We'll need lots of mana potions to keep this skill up for a period of time. But still, it is a very good skill nonetheless. And of course, I don't think I need to remind you guys that this is similar to Parry which is highly specialized for tanks only. So my advice is don't invest into this skill if you don't plan to tank. Some people might also say that this skill can be used during leveling as well, and I do think this skill can be significant at higher levels since it based on percentage. Since damage dealt by mobs will be higher as we leveled up higher, it can actually be a practical skill, contributing significant damage in a normal grinding at higher level. As long you have the money to fork out the mana pots required, be my guest.

And one more thing, this IS the skill that defines a knight in PVP, it is what makes people fear us. Time its usage well, and I can guarantee you that you will rule in PVP. Its really funny seeing how an archer class launch you into the air and start his crazy air combo only to realize that with every shot he is hurting himself. So, for PVP hardcore player, needless to say, MAX this out.

Increase Defence
Skill point: 10
Prerequisite skills: Level 1 Parry
DEF increased by level (X): 60/90/120/150/180

Description:
Add X DEF by enlarging your head. Don't ask us how it works. But we promised you its going to be funny.

Comments:
Its worth it just to have a look at how your head grow bigger, and it is indeed funny. However is this skill useful enough to warrant us maxing it? +180 DEF at max level may seem a lot now, but what about at higher levels? Will 180 DEF will be as significant as it was when we are level 30 or will it be unnoticeable at level 60. That is the question that you should ask, in short term this skill might be good, but in the long term, it might become obsolete. But who knows, 180 DEF might prove to be a very significant value still at higher level. Let us hope that it is so, for those who choose to invest in this skill.

Giant Growth

Max lvl:
Skill point: 10
Prerequisite skills: Level 1 Increase Defence
Health increased by level (X): 500/900/1300/1700/2100

Description:
Max HP increased by X.

Comments:
At max level 2100 HP is a lot. Running on a 14 minute duration, this skill is quite good. Since more HP means that you survive longer and can take more punishment. However, again the same issue like Increase Defence will 2100 health be significant still at higher level. The only way to find out is after the official launch. However, although I might be saying this, I would still recommend this skill for the tank-wannabe, since tanks can never get too much HP.

Pressure
Skill point: 15
Prerequisite skills: Level 2 Spear Jab
Mobs number progression by level (X): 8/9/10/11/12

Description:
Drop a heavyweight onto X enemies and slightly launch them into the air. At level 3, the enemies are launched even higher. At level 5, enemies are launched to peak height.

Comments:
We got another relaunch skill!! And of all the other skills we have, this one has among the highest damage potential. My suggestion would be MAX this if you could cause it can do wonders when faced with lots of enemies. Some people might argue that this will render Cutdown obsolete as a relauncher but I believe Cutdown is still useful since it is executed when you are in mid-air away from attacks. Unlike Pressure.

Body Activation
Skill point: 20
Prerequisite skills: Level 1 Giant Growth
HP % increased by level (X): 8/12/16/20/24

Description:
Permanently increase max HP by X%.

Comments:
Do you even need me to tell you to max this out? Passive skill + percentage increase of HP?!! MAX this out ASAP!!

All right that is the end of the Knight Skills!!! More to come in the future!!

Last edited by ixyeoh; 05-15-2009 at 01:16 PM.