View Single Post
05-11-2009   #35 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arciph
!!!!!

Baka!!

Were you talking about the lime doing aaaa, or the krieg? because from what you posted before, it looked like you meant the krieg. Also, there is no krieg dumb enough to use S counter on a Lime's AAAA, because it's escapable by dashing unless, of course, the lime somehow got close enough to hit him with both hits of the A.
There's no way a Lime could get that close without the Krieg smashing him in the face. Unless the Krieg was afk against a wall.

Lime's hard to get first hits with (for me), especially against a Krieg (Hax range ftw?)

Not to mention if you get hit by a stunning attack you are stunned for a longer duration.

I'd use the babies for Krieg's HKD's (the D fist type charge, the thing that shoots people high into the sky, and that one where Krieg jumps, slams into the ground and slows you down like mad. A Space spam is best against Kriegs from what I've seen.

EDIT: Meant A Space, not AS =/

Last edited by Gladiat; 05-17-2009 at 07:06 AM.