View Single Post
05-07-2009   #19 (permalink)
Flowright
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisa
Interesting guide.
Agree with Lendisa - I know a dark/wind/water sheep, level 28x and she is awesome. With sheep you can make most combos work.
My wind/water/light sheep never got mana arrow/rush or mana ring and she levelled fine (quested up to TM35 and then trained using mana storm). Don't discount AOE first job skills, especially if they are a prereq. Path to oops with storm is a really awesome place to level.
Another good place for aoe sheep to level later on is on ice bears in snow mine, once they have around 1000ma and can ohko (good till around level 320).
You don't need about 1k MA to OHKO Ice Bears if you learn Whirlwind just keep the SoH active and Windblade if a Ice Bear pass the Whirlwind and is near to you. You can Kill it also with a single Radiant Strike [master lvl] or with a Radiant+Windblade combo >D