View Single Post
05-06-2009   #151 (permalink)
Dragon
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

=/ Apparently, my laptop was emo when I was taking screenshots as the transaction took place, and decided not to register the screenshots (I have to press fn + home). As a result, I had to resort to screenshotting after the scam. Thing is, I don't have a screenshot of trading the spear, only the successful trade x.x.

I think you can see from the screenshots that it says 32.4k MyShop. The spear part got cut off, but the idea was that he would gift that amount. After the trade, he logs off from Geology's buddylist. After almost one hour, I still see no gift. (I have 2 screenshots to show that there's no gift, since I bought boxes from the other person afterwards)

Spoiler!

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality