View Single Post
05-04-2009   #53 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Freedom
ok... care to name one for me metty? As i can see the S ranks are: Destiny, freedom, God, Gp-03 Dendrobium, F-91, Justice, neue ziel, Nu, Providence, sazabi, Tallgeese III, wing zero custom, ZZ full armoured.... not sure i want to break any :P, plus you wouldnt make one in the first place if it was ****
You don't know how bad they are till you actually use them at which point then you will probably want to break them, which is basically my point. For example I got a Shining to later making Hyper mode Shining and then God Gundam. After playing a Shining I can in all honestly say its crap compared to other rock types of lower rank that I have used. Same goes for my Buster which I only use in 1v1 due to other B/C rank suits out performing it.

Edit: Just for you Arc I got an example. Providence (S Rank) vs Qubeley (B/BS/AS Rank).
Comparing the weapons and skills of each suit we have the following.

Warning crappy layout below.
Links to each suit provided by clicking their names.

Providence (S Rank)
Weapon two: Beam rifle that shoots one round at a time. || Skill one: The power of the unit's special attack is increased when HP drops below 35%.
Weapon three: Five dragoons. || Skill two: Dash duration becomes unlimited, when the HP of the unit drops below 50%

Qubeley (BS Rank)
Weapon two: Beam canon that fires two shots and penetrates (knockdown I think) || Skill one: The unit's attack power is increased.
Weapon three: Six funnels. || Skill two: Funnel Attack power is increased + Funnel reload time is decreased + Funnel Special attack is increased.

Qubeley (AS Rank)
Weapon two: Double beam cannon. || Skill one: Movement speed is increased + Boost duration is slightly increased + Enemy positions are indicated on the radar + Search distance is increased, when the HP of the unit drops below 40%
Weapon three: Six funnels. || Skill two: Funnel Attack power is increased + Funnel reload time is decreased + Funnel Special attack is increased.

Qubeley Mk-II (AS Rank)
Weapon two: Three beam spread-shot. || Skill one: The unit's attack power is increased.

Qubeley mass production (B Rank)
Weapon two: Single fire beam. || Skill one: The unit's defense is increased.

So from that horrid layout/table I made the Qubeley have superior attack capabilities compared to the Providence Gundam, except for maybe the B rank due to only a single fire beam and defense skill. The X Astray falls in with the Providence when comparing

Last edited by Metty; 05-04-2009 at 10:52 AM.