05-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wonderland Online

Wonderland Online <-- (IGG site for Wonderland)

I remember this game from the MT days, and it was pretty big, and was wondering if anyone really remembers it. It actually seems like a really great game since there is an actual balance (Fire > Wind > Earth > Water > Fire > so on), that and the company even after about two years doesn't seem greedy at all. You can even trade the Item Mall items. Albeit, the items are expensive, but with the Remote Control (essentially a easily obtained auto-bot), item farming for money is easy-peasy. This also has some storyline. There are pet NPC characters that die and stuff, and it's just so exciting. ^O^ Oh, by the way, this is turn-by-turn combat, in case you didn't know.

So it's this game I've been playing lately, and I actually enjoy it because it seems to be one of those games I can enjoy without having to be pissed off while I'm "enjoying" it (*cough* Trickster *cough*). Another thing is, Wonderland doesn't have a filter. You can curse, which is nice because, well, let's face it, some companies do a terrible job at censoring curse words. Only major "flaw" I see with it, is that it's graphics aren't too stellar, but hell, if it let's me run two clients (known as two characters in this game...) then I don't care at all. That and the learning curve is pretty steep since it takes a bit to understand what you're doing. My advice, is get a guild stat. They are practically everywhere.

If anyone is playing/wants to play, I'm on Aries, and my IGNs (both almost always on) are Kino and Kinosh.

Current players:

|Ign - Server - Element - Forum name|
-Kino - Aries - Water - Momijii
-Kinosh - Aries - Wind - Momijii
-Sanctus - Aries - Fire - Sanctus
-SanctusII - Aries - Water - Sanctus

Last edited by Tardar; 05-07-2009 at 08:43 PM.