View Single Post
07-01-2008   #20 (permalink)
Silver Rook
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacky
somehow i don't feel any difference when i on or off it... i still lag.... maybe it's my system problem...

regards,
wacky
If you're living really far away from the server itself, you'll still have lag...
Probably its NTreev's fault now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbaloe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sExYgIrL93
Who are "we"? The post says it works in all MMOs which isn't true. But thanks for your worthless reply anyway
You say this as if your replies aren't worthless... All you do is flame, flame, flame, and fail at being an intelligent troll.

Also, if miyoo says it works, it works. :x
This person is obviously trying to act as if he/ she is really intelligent. But obviously he/ she is not in the field of computing and is seriously in self-denial.

Srsly, if you want to flame...
You're searching for the wrong person to do that so. Remember me, remember MyTrickster, remember that thread I've flamed at MyChase.

This is Kyuubey