View Single Post
04-21-2009   #3590 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Here: 人気声優ユニット「スフィア」タイアップ企画戸松遥企 画 ボイスペット登場!:トリックスター0 −ラブ−

and now that I have had my coffee I'll tell you about these pets as they pertain to jTO.

elica is a promo pet: You go out and buy sphere's newest CD and theres a code in it, enter the code and you get the entertainer elica pet.

the shark girl is one of the 4 sphere promo pets: the group sphere is lending their voices to 4 new pets, these 4 pets will be released and each have one of the girls of sphere speaking through them.

the shark girl may never make it to eTO as the whole point of her is that she has the voice of one of the members of sphere, and if eTO gets their hands on her they will butcher it.