ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > {7N} Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-14-2011   #1 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: {7N}
Default Retiring {Seven-Negroes}

Enemies and friends,

I will address this thread in a formal matter as compared to my usual text-dialect.

As guild leader, I will retire the guild of {Seven-Negroes}.

The guild has gone through many phases; starting from {Gay of War}, to Generic Gu, to [] 6 teen 9 [], to {YuckFou}, and finally to {Seven-Negroes}.

It has been my honor to meet such awesome individuals from this guild, from reigning PvP and even making fun of Duts' fat ass.

I would like to list the memorable players that has given this guild its legacy:

aLmuranas, tonks, jay, flip, darvien, seph, amazedxd, bluesky, necro, oscar, trust, wachu, kate, lin, yuki, ash, death, tin, shanni, papa jun

mrcrow, blitz, epluribusunum, shaki, gat, soon-yi, austin, naian, matrushka, riitsu, jesus, rika, val, yensai, yuzata, victor, skater, pachiz, iebil

I will not disband {7N}. For the current {7N} members, you are free to stay, but if you wish to be kicked, Seph will be on for the next couple of days. I'm sure other guilds will welcome you guys proudly.

I am not necessarily quitting. I am just moving onto the next phase in my life and cannot maintain the top tier PvP/GvG guild.

My reason for this decision is because I recently got a job that I think will be my career, something that I love doing. I will also be moving out to another apartment. It is exciting and nervous at the same time. But nonetheless, I will walk ahead with a smile.

It has been a blast and I hope you guys have learned a thing or two from old grampa rem.

Don't get mad and don't be a drama mama. And I hope everyone concentrically comprehends my decision in regards to this issue.

Thank you all for this experience!

Best regards,
Rem

Meet my German Shepard, Miki

U mad? (:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-14-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340

I mostly played for the guild, if you leave, I won't stay for long probably. Especially when the stuff we talked about happens.

Understandable why you don't want to get on anymore though. There's more important things in life than Trickster and PvP, maybe they'll open their eyes and see that one day for theirselves. Goodluck with moving out and I'm sure you'll be really succesful at your job. I hope you know I'll be supporting you with what ever decision you take.

Also, I look forward to the day I can be part of all of that. <3

Last edited by Valese; 06-14-2011 at 05:26 AM.

06-14-2011   #3 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Bye Rem. ):

Done invading ~

I r Bulletproof~

06-14-2011   #4 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Wow D: Im sure youll be greatly missed. Goodluck with your job and with whatever you do in life. :3

06-14-2011   #5 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseProject BlackoutRagnarok Online

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vermiliion
Guild: Benevolence

Good bye rem~
Enjoy your life♪

06-14-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

jackcow will become famous soon enough
Guild: None

Ingat Idol

06-14-2011   #7 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

cute dog

-sob-

lookin' good ^u^

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

Last edited by Kirks; 06-14-2011 at 06:31 AM.

06-14-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

erison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Darvien|Arkiyolojist
Level: EL-OH-EL
Guild: 7N|Dawn

darbie iz krayeeng atm

Okay, I felt really sad and happy at the same time while reading this. It's a happy sad goodbye. I already saw this coming. That's why i played TO this summer so atleast i'll get to be with you guys before i get back to my school life or reality so to speak xD..

I'm also pursuing my future career atm. If ever I get that OJT, I'll be doing my best and try to get absorbed by the company.

I play TO coz' of you guys. Sorry if i ever talk ugly whenever I'm on TO..its my escape to reality please understand

Papa promise you'll visit us here on GGFTW and if ever you have spare time visit us on TO

Goodluck and God Bless
GODSPEED papa

06-14-2011   #9 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

It's been a blast all these years, I gotta say.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

06-14-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleTransformice!

ChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vexacus/ChronoDragonX
Class: Warrior./Dragon<3 lt_blader
Level: 3x/200.
Guild: Ascendants.<3 (Forever!<3)

Good luck with your life!
Enjoy it to the fullest.

06-14-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

InMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to behold
Guild: {7N, Exitium

ty man for all <3 gl probably i quit too ehehehe

06-14-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

YunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to behold
Guild: Anti-Gow

C-C we'll miss you menz.
Thanks for the memories
-death.

" Happy times may come and go, but the memories will last forever."
-goodbye REM.

Last edited by YunnOhh; 06-14-2011 at 11:24 AM.

06-14-2011   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

kkanddd12345 will become famous soon enough
Default ......

>.< iEbil speaking...

Shaki sent me the link for this forum. And I was like...O.O >.< T_T Q_Q D< T^T...

I haven't logged on for almost 4 months now, because I need to focus on my schoolwork and Trickster proves to be very time consuming (especially with all those wars going on...).

I was kind of a late starter of this game (I started playing right before 2nd Anniversary...). When I spent some time in PvP, I always was intimidated by those with {7N} tagged below their name. I never would imagine that one day I would become part of the 7N O.O (thanks to Shaki? NEBER). I found out that everyone in this guild were actually very easygoing, nice, and of course: "hax." I'm probably the weakest in the entire guild...but I'm glad that I had the pleasure to help out in some wars~ :P

We'll miss you Rem!!! 7N will never be the same without you. You will be permanently (I hope) remembered by every single 7N member, as well as (I hope) other players in the Trickster community.

Congratulations on your new job! I wish you the best of luck in your career and your new life.

If one day you decide to come back, don't remember to tell us! I will be there.

06-14-2011   #14 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x

;-;...Waw my worst nightmare

Bye rem It was fun Dx I hope we can keep 7N going so if you do have time to play sometimes it'll always be there for you..
I'm going to stay in 7N..It's the best guild I've ever been in and I hope it doesn't die..
Goodluck with your career & I wish you the best..Hopefully we'll see you around sometimes just to visit at least

06-14-2011   #15 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

I completely respect your decision, because that's what I did recently. Never been good with words so i'll keep this short. Just wanted to say it was a pleasure to fight on your side even if we don't use to know each other that well. We'll all remember how haters we're scared of you, once you entered pvp. Good luck, wherever life takes you, i'm sure you'll enjoy and make it to the top of whatever you'll do.
Watchu know about Phoe?

06-14-2011   #16 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Congratulations again for getting the awesome job that you've worked so much for. It's been way too long and it's payed off (:

Even though you had to wake me up in your car right after you got done speaking with Peter for your interview, I saw how your facial expression was so overjoyed that you got it! Moving onto the next chapter right? (:

I'm writing this while you're still asleep but I plan on picking up the phone to call and wake up you up like we both still do since we first met. It's funny how two people can become so close from meeting on an online game. Who would have known my future best friend played a 100k hp raccoon and lived above me? *points*

I'm on the same boat as Rem. Collage is taking over my life and giving me it's long haul which doesn't give me much time to log in anymore. It's been a blast spending summers playing TO with you and meeting all these unique and amazing people. i gana miss u all --,

Viva la {Seven-Negroes} 8D!

Last edited by Shanni; 06-14-2011 at 01:54 PM.

06-14-2011   #17 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R
IGN: Niru

Oh how fast the years have gone by..
Ah well, it was a blast while it lasted. Good luck with your job/career, Carlo. I'm sure we'll all (and I mean all) miss you.

I see myself quitting soon (not that I play much as it is), as well. I have.. more important things to attend to, rather than a game filled with butthurts and hypocrites who think they're Gods.

Spoiler!

06-14-2011   #18 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien
Oh how fast the years have gone by..
Ah well, it was a blast while it lasted. Good luck with your job/career, Carlo. I'm sure we'll all (and I mean all) miss you.

I see myself quitting soon (not that I play much as it is), as well. I have.. more important things to attend to, rather than a game filled with butthurts and hypocrites who think they're Gods.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

06-14-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Simbax3 has a spectacular aura aboutSimbax3 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Simbax3
IGN: Yuzata
Class: Sheepie to_librarian
Level: 306
Guild: 7N

Bye rem ;~

Good Luck in your life. Maybe my time is comming too ;p

Cya friend

Kalarien - 303 Connie - Gambler - Jewelia
Yuzata- 306 Sheepie - Witch - Jewelia
Flaryn - 276 Bunbun - Champion - Jewelia

06-14-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Project Blackout

fl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant future
IGN: ThuG-hiraP

Congrats and goodluck sa trabajo my closest online friend.

After the original members quit for good long long time ago, you me and shanni tried our best to keep the guild alive and it works. But then now we can't stay forever in-game.

We can still talk men anytime.

-Ian 210-264-0653 (: