ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > {7N} Guild

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-14-2011   #21 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl1p
-Ian 210-264-0653 (:
Spoiler!

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-14-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

AnexusMilu will become famous soon enoughAnexusMilu will become famous soon enough
IGN: AnexusMilu-MiLuPorQuiNHa
Level: 299
Guild: Syndicate║||A Day To Remember

Rem/Shanni and 7N i rlly sad about that me concentrically will miss u guys i swear Sorry if we dont friends so i rlly want u know i will miss u guys there so maybe i will quit too i want talk with u rem if u want add me in msn again if someone want too anexus32@msn.com

I hope Rem u dont forget To cuz like u said it was a good part of our lives so enjoy in ur new job and GG guys of 7N will go out of War if this history is True so i want talk with u Rem and u too Shanni please i rlly want talk with u guys its was my pleasure to played with u guys =) Rem good luck in ur job and can i know what job is that? (just curious)

Last edited by AnexusMilu; 06-14-2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: By Concentrically =*

06-14-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

InMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to behold
Guild: {7N, Exitium

hello bro milu )) Guys this iz mai msn : adrian050696_@hotmail.com plz add me i want remember u T_T

06-14-2011   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

kkanddd12345 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by InMemoryOfShaki
hello bro milu )) Guys this iz mai msn : adrian050696_@hotmail.com plz add me i want remember u T_T
No lie pls xd

06-14-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

YunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to behold
Guild: Anti-Gow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnexusMilu
Rem/Shanni and 7N i rlly sad about that me concentrically will miss u guys i swear Sorry if we dont friends so i rlly want u know i will miss u guys there so maybe i will quit too i want talk with u rem if u want add me in msn again if someone want too anexus32@msn.com

I hope Rem u dont forget To cuz like u said it was a good part of our lives so enjoy in ur new job and GG guys of 7N will go out of War if this history is True so i want talk with u Rem and u too Shanni please i rlly want talk with u guys its was my pleasure to played with u guys =) Rem good luck in ur job and can i know what job is that? (just curious)

anu daw

06-14-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

im quite surprised my name was on that list but it was very fun when i was in 7N and i remained talking to most of the 7N members even after i left but i will surely miss you rem you made pvp fun especially when u ramp EVERYONE but all things must come to an end...good luck with ur job im sure you'll do fine at it : DDD

Edit: yes shanni i miss you too..and yes...I. WANT. THE. CARROT.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

06-14-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

InMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to behold
Guild: {7N, Exitium

tiz make me cry T_TTTTTT ya so fanny wars T_T and ramp T_______T xd

06-14-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

LightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to LightClaw
IGN: Auruxism/HD/Noelle
Level: 30x/26x/24x

I was only a part of 7N for a short time before moving onto Euphoria, but I hope everything goes well for you Rem ^^

06-14-2011   #29 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Rem, you have the cutest dog I have ever seen for a strong guild leader. :O

It's very understandable that you hare leaving hands down to the guild (giving the guild lead role to a trusted mod?). To bad i'm not at 7N to witness it. But overall, I wish you the luck~

06-14-2011   #30 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzMe
anu daw
ha? nag post pla sya di ko napansin wahahahha

06-14-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

YunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to behold
Guild: Anti-Gow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Materia
ha? nag post pla sya di ko napansin wahahahha
yee mens u mad?

06-15-2011   #32 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer68
im quite surprised my name was on that list but it was very fun when i was in 7N and i remained talking to most of the 7N members even after i left but i will surely miss you rem you made pvp fun especially when u ramp EVERYONE but all things must come to an end...good luck with ur job im sure you'll do fine at it : DDD

Edit: yes shanni i miss you too..and yes...I. WANT. THE. CARROT.
no is mines carrot.

06-15-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineAtlantica OnlineRagnarok OnlineGrand Chase

p4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to p4ch1s
IGN: p4ch1s | p4ch1z | p4sh1z
Class: Gladiator | Champion | Gambler
Level: 325 | 275 | 218
Guild: EcKs.T.C

goodbai papa rem D= u'll be greatly missed, best guy in TO evah, have fun in your new job men and if u ever have a party lemme know ;D haha, i can't believe my name was on that list O= lawl, but yea men TO ain't gonna be the same w/o it's king, we gonna miss u a lot *-* babye papa carlo
ps. gimme ur ap ^^

06-15-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

UnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Oyuu
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 278
Guild: ({7N})

Well, I gonna' miss you rem you and seph. Seph always mad man now he has time to relax u both be in my heart <3

06-15-2011   #35 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: {7N}

Dam guys! I don't even know where to begin hehehe.
Thank you guys for all the wishes and support, trying to get me emotional T_T, it was really a pleasure to read through all of them.

Just remember guys, although TO is fun, it shouldn't be a long term commitment in life. Everyone has a future and its up to you to shape your own.

Also I want to add that this isn't goodbye hehe. I'll be on from time to time.
Dam...I suck at saying farewells.

With that said, enjoy summer mudda fuxers!

06-15-2011   #36 (permalink)
(。・_・。)
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlineProject Blackout

Mutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Supreme

awh wuddafux -__________- is goin on
bye bye <3 ill miss you and you shall forver be my guild leader D:<

06-15-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

erison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Darvien|Arkiyolojist
Level: EL-OH-EL
Guild: 7N|Dawn

Papa gogo dance for darbie plz? <3

06-15-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PikaPalRika has a spectacular aura aboutPikaPalRika has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XRikachonaSevenX
Class: Power to_champion
Level: 287
Guild: SPARTANS/{7N}

PAPAREM! so proud to be your friend, proud to be a member of 7N, proud to be in that list, and proud to say ive been in the most cool enviroment guild eva, oh of course of ur job gratz, for me my time is running out as well becouse of my carrier.

How amaizing years goes by and i hope you and seph once in a while can log in to chat a little.

Was an Honor to be at ur side and most of all one of ur friends, so to seph. GoodLuck! sad to read this but its greatfull at same time. Perhaps i might quit as well after this summer.

Ill remember u guys always, such an amazing time in TO with you.

God bless papa rem.

06-16-2011   #39 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

You should come time to time to get more haxx soon, someday, you'll get outhax by someone, And you would'nt want that. So yea :>

Done invading again!

I r Bulletproof~

06-16-2011   #40 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

lulz we ganna cry --,