ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   {7N} Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/7n-guild/)
-   -   'War' Discussion Thread (http://ggftw.com/forum/7n-guild/95642-war-discussion-thread.html)

Shanni 04-30-2011 07:07 PM

'War' Discussion Thread
 
Upon request from people involved in the 'war' and the closure of the Truce thread, discussion will take place here from now on.

Both sides have opinions upon this matter which can be publicly discussed, in a peaceful manner.

Absolutely no flaming at all. Posts will be deleted or can result in thread closure.

Shanni 04-30-2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodybun (Post 1523727)
Here's the thing. It's NOT because someone from xxxx guild kills another that makes it a sorta ''alliance'' with 7n or anyone else. That just means they're getting killed for nothing and getting their revenge back or simply they WANT to be in this war.

There's no point to KOS the whole guild in question. So this make me ask you guys, please don't kill these people who's not involved in war. Just because they're in euphoria or any other guild doesn't mean they're related to the war.

Thanks

Taken from other thread.

dizinho 04-30-2011 07:25 PM

Hmm. Shanni said: "7N don't have allies". Are you sure about what are you saying?...
So... What's Euphoria means ? ^___^. Just 1 friendly guild likes to help on War? :O
And how about My Soul Your Beats? Like Xhyro or 0GGY?!

C'mon! When It's in War mode... 100 guilds says: "We're 7N's ally. We will kill gow w/ 7N." and out of Pvp... 7N say: "We don't have allies?" -_________- This is ridiculous.

Cry 04-30-2011 07:31 PM

Well Billy, I disagree with you because my guild were made for my friends and allies to join in the war. Same for "A day to remember." I know that some of my guildmates sometimes talk with me saying to stop warring because they don't like dying in pvp, but since the moment that an ally of you says that will kos ALL my guild ( EPluribusUnum ) I'm fully right to kill the innocent cause I know that in future they may become strong and will try to kill me from behind.

And you cannot say that 7N guild has no ally cause everyone knows that Euphoria, l2D and My soul, your beats are helping you. Perhaps; the side of GoW is the only one brave enough to say that it has allies ? What's the problem guys ? You are strong enough to say that you don't need Euphoria guild help ?

Kirks 04-30-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizinho (Post 1523757)
And how about My Soul Your Beats? Like Xhyro or 0GGY?!

We don't give a damn about others. If those others who are not in our guild wants to kill you guys, then we can't do anything about it.

And for your own information, our only known ally is Euphoria, and that "alliance" is only for recreational activities like GvGs, Harkon Protector and NOT for PvP. It's totally NOT our fault that other people wants to join.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizinho (Post 1523757)
...100 guilds says: "We're 7N's ally. We will kill gow w/ 7N." and out of Pvp... 7N say: "We don't have allies?" -_________-

This is ridiculous.

Can you please list down all the guilds that say that we are their allies?

LIKE I SAID. If some d00d from this guild decides to fight you guys, that doesn't mean their whole guild is against all of you already. And it doesn't mean that they're with us just because us and this d00d is after you. :py51:

Bloodybun 04-30-2011 07:46 PM

Like I said there's no point to kos the whole guild. EP is not in euphoria and I can't tell him what to do. Yes Euphoria IS in alliance with 7n. But not everybody is involved in the war so stop talking like the WHOLE guild was. Some people didn't chose to war, but some are just getting constantly killed as you said ( and what I said in Shanni's quote ).

Also, I don't see why you guys crying over those '' alliances'' if we can call it like that. Because you guys are coming from all different guild also : Tempestad (Sorry if I messed up), decline, syndicate, gow, ~*~ ( whatever it is ) and I can keep going.

Please, like I will say all over again, don't kill innocent people because of course they'll fight back and you guys will keep crying about.

dizinho 04-30-2011 07:53 PM

Hmm. Okaaaaay. It's 7N's territory. =DD.
Tell me Why ALL MEMBERS of Blazing Sun was beeing KoSed by Euphoria / 7N's member?
And now Declines too?!

Are you sure man? "If some df00d from this guild decides to fight you guys."? Ok. I fight against 7N and Euphoria. Tell me why ALL MEMBERS of my guild receive kos?. =)

Yea. I receive gangs cuz their noobs can't fight me alone.

1 Our member = 2 7N or 1 7N + 1 Euphoria or Random Helpers *7N say: We don't have ally*.

And How about Xhyro and 0GGY?
Hmm. Since they helps you on War, They're with you guys in pvp and out pvp. ^___^.
You guys should take care about those nabs.

Bloodybun 04-30-2011 07:58 PM

Please read soul, nobody is kosing your whole guild. We never kill jimmysullivan or gatis, zumm etc... So stop making false statement.

dizinho 04-30-2011 08:02 PM

Making false statement? Lolz?
Tell me why every "7N helpers" was attacking the old Blazing Sun cuz Milu and WonkaLipe was there? Hum?
illinuosbr kicked out both cuz every members was receiving constant kos by 7N and Euphoria.

Jessica 04-30-2011 08:04 PM

/invades QQ



@dizinho, you keep failing to listen to them. They're saying they're NOT affiliated/allianced/whatever with those people. Don't assume people are teaming up together and attacking you, I'm sure all these people have their own reasons to be doing the kos on your guild(s).

Cry 04-30-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newtype (Post 1523766)
And for your own information, our only known ally is Euphoria, and that "alliance" is only for recreational activities like GvGs, Harkon Protector and NOT for PvP.

It's totally NOT our fault that other people wants to join.

Of course Euphoria is a 7N ally in pvp, like we are allying to GoW and Haon's path. You can't say anymore guys.

Cry 04-30-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodybun (Post 1523776)
Please read soul, nobody is kosing your whole guild. We never kill jimmysullivan or gatis, zumm etc... So stop making false statement.

It's not a false statement cause Garry said in pvp FOR THE SECOND TIME that would kos ALL my guild. It already happened when Milu joined Blazing sun and they kosed them again. Soon the whole guild will be warring cause they don't wanna die no more. :py05:

Remedy 04-30-2011 08:30 PM

http://i51.tinypic.com/21n1dzt.png

Bloodybun 04-30-2011 08:31 PM

For god sake, please READ .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cry (Post 1523793)
Garry said in pvp FOR THE SECOND TIME that would kos ALL my guild.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodybun (Post 1523768)
Like I said there's no point to kos the whole guild. EP is not in euphoria and I can't tell him what to do.


You guys keep turning around without READING and making everybody repeat.


Quote:

Originally Posted by dizinho (Post 1523778)
illinuosbr kicked out both cuz every members was receiving constant kos by 7N and Euphoria.

FYI, illinuos is killing milu and other people.

dizinho 04-30-2011 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodybun (Post 1523776)
Please read soul, nobody is kosing your whole guild. We never kill jimmysullivan or gatis, zumm etc... So stop making false statement.

Yeaaaaaa. Leave him thinking He's right ^___^.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Settie (Post 1523781)
/invades QQ

@dizinho, you keep failing to listen to them. They're saying they're NOT affiliated/allianced/whatever with those people. Don't assume people are teaming up together and attacking you, I'm sure all these people have their own reasons to be doing the kos on your guild(s).

And... WHAT? Tell me who are you for tell "I'm sure all thses people have their own reasons"?

Shanni 04-30-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newtype (Post 1523766)

And for your own information, our only known ally is Euphoria, and that "alliance" is only for recreational activities like GvGs, Harkon Protector and NOT for PvP. It's totally NOT our fault that other people wants to join.


Read above x10.

Cry 04-30-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remedy (Post 1523796)

Maybe people in fury say crap things ? No more comments about it, just say him to continue with that idea cause if he doesn't stop I'll not stop killing the innocent too.

Haon 04-30-2011 08:38 PM

@Settie, sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or something like that, but you REALLY dont know what is going on PVP, so, please, dont say those kind of things, since u have no idea about what's going on. The only reason that they kos Decline is the simple fact that Soul/Cry Help "GoW" on pvp. And, since on this war, theres 2 sides, "GoW" and "7N" its pretty much fair that you guys care and take responsability about those who carry "7N" side in and outside the PVP fields and watchout for theyr behavior. Once again, sorry Settie, I'm not trying to strike you, but just dont...
Thanks and have fun =)

Jessica 04-30-2011 08:41 PM

I'm just saying people have reasons for hating/disliking/kosing other people. I'm not part of this, but I have been paying attention to it, though.

I'm just stating that you thinking they're all against you together, you're probably wrong about it. You should try asking the other guilds, instead of blaming just one that keeps trying to make you understand that they're not allies with the guilds you guys think. If they say they are allies, they need to have a talk with 7n.

Kirks 04-30-2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizinho (Post 1523778)
illinuosbr kicked out both cuz every members was receiving constant kos by 7N and Euphoria.

illinuos was the one who secretly told me about you talking trash about 7N, so I wouldn't wonder why he kicked you.

That kid is good, and I'm pretty sure he won't kick your asses out of Blazing Sun without a damn good reason.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.