ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > {7N} Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-30-2011   #41 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games
Luna OnlineDragon NestTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold
Class: BunBun~ to_champion
Level: 335
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer68
when people from syndicate or whatever are doing the exact same thing to my guild. There are TWO PEOPLE from ecks tc in the war and why are you killing everyone in the guild then?

I really didn't want to post here in order to avoid more drama(I cause that when I speak) but this last statement really annoyed me.

Don't missunderstand things please. If there is any one from our guild hunting the ''whole'' Eckts thats merely an isolated case. Just because he/she carries the Syndicate║ name doesn't mean all His/Her actions are based on guild's goals.

We recently had a breakdown exactly because of that kind of problem.

As Guild leader I'm gonna put this here right now to avoid any further assumptions: We have a grudge against {7n} guild(in general)
Therefore we fight them and any one, regardless their guilds,who insist in helping {7n} against us.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-01-2011   #42 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaofigueiredo
brazilians complain too much =)
watdahax do u mean by this putin --a

And I was having a little chat with illinuosbr, and here's what he said:

"I just didn't agree....understand?"

What a nice kid.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

Last edited by Kirks; 05-01-2011 at 04:52 AM.

05-01-2011   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

dizinho is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dizinho Send a message via Skype™ to dizinho
IGN: xSouLMaster, Dioros
Class: God :3
Level: Undefinied
Guild: Decline

So what? -lmao.

Cry called Valese idiot. But are you sure Illinuos knows Who's valese? ^____^

1st - I didn't get kick out Blazing Sun. It's a lie.
2nd - I didn't see where I talked trash about 7N.
3th - "I didn't agree." It's about what Cry said.

Last edited by Shanni; 05-01-2011 at 12:21 PM.

05-01-2011   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Not even really sure why soulmaster is talking...hes a small part of the war as it is...and the reason everyone says you're not reading anything is because your responses dont really make any sense and you also seem to think you know everything?

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

Last edited by Shanni; 05-01-2011 at 12:30 PM.

05-01-2011   #45 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

So the War against GoW Vs 7n is been going on for about 3+ years now.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

05-01-2011   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Is it possible to discuss an immature dispute in a mature manor? It only takes one side to be mature enough to just not participate.

05-01-2011   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Cenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Cenomx
IGN: lXyrho
Class: Champion to_boxer
Level: 282

For explain why am I "involved" in the War ~ I can say:

As lots of people can see on PvP ~ I don't kill anyone without a reason, anyone.
When I am on PvP I only kill everyone who atacks me on purpose, if you don't want to be killed anymore, just pm me and Ask me to stop, during the wars I wont atack you, believe.

I already stoped atacking Milu, Wonka, Mercelless, and some others.

But if you are reincident, you're not gonna get ride of my KOS wise never... Like, if Milu or the others guys just start killing me again, I wont, for any reason, stop kosing them.

It happened to Spidez, he asked me to stop, I did.
First time Haon came to PvP ~ He kept skunking / atacking me.

For any reason, in the world, I will stop hunting him now.
He is false ~ That's how I see the things.

CryForEternity and some others, I have nothing against, just kosing you cause you Kosed me, when I was after Haon.

If you want me to stop, just say..
But don't be reincident.

So, that's how it works!

In the beggining, I just used to Atack Haon, because he kept killing me for no reason. So, when I started killing, his friends started kosing me, so I started kosing them, only.

Don't bother me in my fights and I wont bother you in any place of the game.

05-02-2011   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

erison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Darvien|Arkiyolojist
Level: EL-OH-EL
Guild: 7N|Dawn

sorry

post got deleted

bwahaha

anyway..war became worse because people tend to help their friends because they're outnumbered.

so i figured why not try to avoid helping?..but then again if you do that your friends/guildies will tell you " wai u no halp? " and even worse when they ask for your help and the attacker is also your friend.. you get caught up in the middle..

so that's why maybe i tried to stay out of the game and just be busy with school and real life..

a game should be played for fun..
not to be irritated or get pissed off with other players..

most people stay in pvp to see old friends and have a chat or test stuff..then suddenly someone kills them and they're like so they get back at them..and charaaan~ war and then their friends help them and they ask for help if ever they're outnumbered..

you see..its like a cycle
its not going to stop

05-02-2011   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Chocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond repute

Oh snap when Darb talks normal it's scary.

But yeah I was just on a few hours ago until my computer decided to crash on me. I think we should all just have fun and kill people for fun, don't take things seriously, yknow?

05-02-2011   #50 (permalink)
Cry
ggFTW Lurker

Cry will become famous soon enoughCry will become famous soon enough
IGN: CryForEternity
Class: Wizwiz to_dragon
Level: 29x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenomx

CryForEternity and some others, I have nothing against, just kosing you cause you Kosed me, when I was after Haon.

If you want me to stop, just say..
But don't be reincident.
I was thinking that you were helping 7N like your guild is doing ( 0GGY, Fye and other ones ), so I'll stop attacking you, sorry. I've seen that u accidentaly died for my radiant strike a few times when I was not kosing you so if I kill you again, just pm me and let's have a friendly talking cause I don't pay attention at who I'm killing in the wars, I just kill.

05-02-2011   #51 (permalink)
Cry
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by erison12
sorry

post got deleted

bwahaha

anyway..war became worse because people tend to help their friends because they're outnumbered.

so i figured why not try to avoid helping?..but then again if you do that your friends/guildies will tell you " wai u no halp? " and even worse when they ask for your help and the attacker is also your friend.. you get caught up in the middle..

so that's why maybe i tried to stay out of the game and just be busy with school and real life..

a game should be played for fun..
not to be irritated or get pissed off with other players..

most people stay in pvp to see old friends and have a chat or test stuff..then suddenly someone kills them and they're like so they get back at them..and charaaan~ war and then their friends help them and they ask for help if ever they're outnumbered..

you see..its like a cycle
its not going to stop
I agree with your comment, this cycle really happens and happened to me already when a friend were attacking a friend then I said them to stop but they didn't. So I left it aside and not interfered, btw I end up paying more attention to the wars that starts when there's 7N and GoW members in the same battlefield so ...

05-02-2011   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

erison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Darvien|Arkiyolojist
Level: EL-OH-EL
Guild: 7N|Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homura
Oh snap when Darb talks normal it's scary.

But yeah I was just on a few hours ago until my computer decided to crash on me. I think we should all just have fun and kill people for fun, don't take things seriously, yknow?

iz heks

feels WEIRD typing it too

serry i jeje

05-03-2011   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Haon is your worst nightmare!Haon is your worst nightmare!Haon is your worst nightmare!Haon is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Haonmaruza/HuoxiaXong
Class: Sheep/Buffalo to_mercenary
Level: 370 / 287
Guild: ~*-*~ / A Day To Remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry
I was thinking that you were helping 7N like your guild is doing ( 0GGY, Fye and other ones ), so I'll stop attacking you, sorry. I've seen that u accidentaly died for my radiant strike a few times when I was not kosing you so if I kill you again, just pm me and let's have a friendly talking cause I don't pay attention at who I'm killing in the wars, I just kill.
Lol that guy stole ur ACC and u still say sorry? WTF? but its ok tho Deserter :B

05-03-2011   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry
Lol man... I can't believe it!

05-03-2011   #55 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

what the hell are you 3 talking about

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

05-04-2011   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

No more arguments. I vote for this thread be closed now.

05-04-2011   #57 (permalink)
Cry
ggFTW Lurker

Why ? They should keep it on, there's any problem.

05-04-2011   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

For what? It's useless now. The GoW broken up, Haon and Spidey is on 7N side. I don't know for what side I attack man.

05-04-2011   #59 (permalink)
Cry
ggFTW Lurker

I'm on my own side right now

05-04-2011   #60 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizinho
Haon and Spidey is on 7N side.
This made me Laugh Out Loud.