ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > {7N} Guild

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Do you want truce between 7N and the names mentioned below?
Yes 13 26.00%
No 20 40.00%
I don't care 17 34.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-21-2011   #1 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: {7N}
Default Truce Again?

Read below and take a vote and post your opinions ^u^
No flaming >0<

Mentioned Truce Names
Haonmaruza
LigerTooth
anexusMilu
WonkaLipe
LumpaLumpa

(P.S. The poll is public)

Edit: For those who are using the poll and have not posted, could you please post a reason for your choice. Thanks!

Last edited by Shanni; 04-22-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-21-2011   #2 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: {7N}

IMO I really dun mind, just as long as people are enjoying their pvp time.
Pvp without war is kinda boring,
but also I understand that being in an uneven team can get frustrating....
That's why I feel there will be conflict about this issue >0<

04-21-2011   #3 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

I hope it's really permanent this time. >_>''

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

04-21-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

UnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Oyuu
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 278
Guild: ({7N})

I think we should war, but keep it clean, we shouldn't kos 1 person if only they're there. and sometimes I like to relax in PvP just sit there lol but its also nice to fight. for me I couldn't care either.

04-21-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!

Truce Again??? =/ didnt this happen B4 men =.= and they still gonna war with Garry and garry always help me fight in pvp against them so we gonna let them just kos garry ... thats not fair men >_> and on top i cant peace with ''liger'',wonka, and spidey V.2 i mean gary. so i say

NO. Ty

04-21-2011   #6 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

If people still want to war, let them. But those who doesn't want to be involve, just don't kill them. I have some guildies who's actually part of war cuz some of them kept killing even if they were not participating ( just because they belong to euphoria )
Watchu know about Phoe?

04-22-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

XxDarkChaos will become famous soon enough
IGN: xDeadmau5
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 2xx
Guild: The Macs

I know what i did was wrong and you guys can't possibly forgive me for this. But i'm promising not to fight anymore. Quite frankly i'm tired of fighting a war that isn't mine anymore. If you can give all these other people a truce. Then Why is it any different for me?

04-22-2011   #8 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Personally, I've seen Milu and Hoan in the past and I didn't really expect Milu to be in the war, But Hoan I wasn't really surprised. But you could make a truce on Milu but Hoan is a win-win. Cause I've seen him go from our side to their side over and over again. So basically he's doing a Cycle on which teams are better.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

04-22-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Didn't Haonmaruza and xSoulMaster have something to do with Haimi getting hacked recently?

04-22-2011   #10 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet

Shimi~Chan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shimi~Chan

Hao could start up a new army like the BR's Pinoy's and the Euro's

WWIII I say madness :O
ShimiSenei Soul Master Lv 16x Water-Wind
Chimikai Lv 11x Soon to be a cute Cyber Hunter
....Stalling
Dead-
La Tale
ChimiKai Lv6x Knight

04-22-2011   #11 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimi~Chan
Hao could start up a new army like the BR's Pinoy's and the Euro's

WWIII I say madness :O
B.O.B Really

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

04-22-2011   #12 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Does this truce only apply to 7n? Cause last time some of the people who were in the supposed "truce" attacked some of my members in Euphoria. Some of my members brought this up with me, so I'd like to know since the last truce didn't really work out.

Edit: More on topic, I personally support the truce. If some people's main reasons to not like it are because they like to war, I've set up "fun wars" in the past and it was pretty much the same thing. Just without all the butt hurt QQing at the end :x.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

04-22-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Saga

ansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: J/G-Blade, ansem/Jannicus
Class: GLad/Duke to_mercenary
Level: J-352, G-296
Guild: Benevolence
Thumbs up

If you want to war, there are friendly ways to do so, as Seru stated, we always do that within my guild and frankly we just dont take it personal

04-22-2011   #14 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

NekoVic is a jewel in the roughNekoVic is a jewel in the roughNekoVic is a jewel in the rough
IGN: NekoVic, Mamoru & Aspros
Class: Kitty, Connie & Dragony ~ to_primadonna
Level: 304, 238 and 275 ~
Guild: Retribution <3 and Euphoria ~

Well, this truce isn't a good business and I still get attacked because haon has a personal ting ting with me I don't know why.

This action of Haon is sad because when he was with GOW he loves say we were fail or something like that.

So are you #foreveralone?

Last edited by NekoVic; 04-22-2011 at 09:33 AM.

04-22-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Haon is your worst nightmare!Haon is your worst nightmare!Haon is your worst nightmare!Haon is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Haonmaruza/HuoxiaXong
Class: Sheep/Buffalo to_mercenary
Level: 370 / 287
Guild: ~*-*~ / A Day To Remember

Sup Everyone. Heres the thing. I just came by to tell that I wont atk u guys anymore, But I will fight back if by any reason some of u keep atking me, I asked for truce, becos of my friends, and since we are now fighting Youp and his followers, theres no need to keep atking u guys since u fight em too. so, thats it, now its up to u guys if we are cool or not. Thanks.

04-22-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Haon is your worst nightmare!Haon is your worst nightmare!Haon is your worst nightmare!Haon is your worst nightmare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seru
Does this truce only apply to 7n? Cause last time some of the people who were in the supposed "truce" attacked some of my members in Euphoria. Some of my members brought this up with me, so I'd like to know since the last truce didn't really work out.

Edit: More on topic, I personally support the truce. If some people's main reasons to not like it are because they like to war, I've set up "fun wars" in the past and it was pretty much the same thing. Just without all the butt hurt QQing at the end :x.
the truce will apply to everyone that usualy fight in wars and dont wanna do it anymore. But like i said on my post some secs ago, we will fight back if u guys atk us, Thanks.

04-22-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Simbax3 has a spectacular aura aboutSimbax3 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Simbax3
IGN: Yuzata
Class: Sheepie to_librarian
Level: 306
Guild: 7N

I agree with the truce, because i don't have nothing against haon and milu. But ill fight if they atack my friends.

Kalarien - 303 Connie - Gambler - Jewelia
Yuzata- 306 Sheepie - Witch - Jewelia
Flaryn - 276 Bunbun - Champion - Jewelia

04-22-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiTheSoul
Didn't Haonmaruza and xSoulMaster have something to do with Haimi getting hacked recently?
not, I gothin to do with that shet.

04-22-2011   #19 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Tbh Hoan Idk why the first you keep killing me and I would admit you are pretty sneaky.

04-22-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraMix
Personally, I've seen Milu and Hoan in the past and I didn't really expect Milu to be in the war, But Hoan I wasn't really surprised. But you could make a truce on Milu but Hoan is a win-win. Cause I've seen him go from our side to their side over and over again. So basically he's doing a Cycle on which teams are better.
actually its not, and dont say things like u know me, becos u dont. ure just mad becos i used to kos u in the past, the thing is that i dont chosse the stronger team, becos if it was that way i would never fought at GoW side.