ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   {7N} Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/7n-guild/)
-   -   Truce Again? (http://ggftw.com/forum/7n-guild/95199-truce-again.html)

Remedy 04-21-2011 11:11 PM

Truce Again?

Read below and take a vote and post your opinions ^u^
No flaming >0<

http://omg.wthax.org/screenshot0164a.jpg

http://omg.wthax.org/screenshot0166.jpg

Mentioned Truce Names
Haonmaruza
LigerTooth
anexusMilu
WonkaLipe
LumpaLumpa

(P.S. The poll is public)

Edit: For those who are using the poll and have not posted, could you please post a reason for your choice. Thanks! :py33:

Remedy 04-21-2011 11:16 PM

IMO I really dun mind, just as long as people are enjoying their pvp time.
Pvp without war is kinda boring,
but also I understand that being in an uneven team can get frustrating....
That's why I feel there will be conflict about this issue >0<

Kirks 04-21-2011 11:17 PM

I hope it's really permanent this time. >_>''

UnknownVisual 04-21-2011 11:20 PM

I think we should war, but keep it clean, we shouldn't kos 1 person if only they're there. and sometimes I like to relax in PvP just sit there lol but its also nice to fight. for me I couldn't care either.

xharukoii 04-21-2011 11:21 PM

Truce Again??? =/ didnt this happen B4 men =.= and they still gonna war with Garry and garry always help me fight in pvp against them so we gonna let them just kos garry ... thats not fair men >_> and on top i cant peace with ''liger'',wonka, and spidey V.2 i mean gary. so i say

NO. Ty :py39::py39::py39::py61:

Bloodybun 04-21-2011 11:30 PM

If people still want to war, let them. But those who doesn't want to be involve, just don't kill them. I have some guildies who's actually part of war cuz some of them kept killing even if they were not participating ( just because they belong to euphoria )

XxDarkChaos 04-22-2011 06:38 AM

I know what i did was wrong and you guys can't possibly forgive me for this. But i'm promising not to fight anymore. Quite frankly i'm tired of fighting a war that isn't mine anymore. If you can give all these other people a truce. Then Why is it any different for me?

LauraMix 04-22-2011 07:49 AM

Personally, I've seen Milu and Hoan in the past and I didn't really expect Milu to be in the war, But Hoan I wasn't really surprised. But you could make a truce on Milu but Hoan is a win-win. Cause I've seen him go from our side to their side over and over again. So basically he's doing a Cycle on which teams are better.

RaiTheSoul 04-22-2011 07:54 AM

Didn't Haonmaruza and xSoulMaster have something to do with Haimi getting hacked recently?

Shimi~Chan 04-22-2011 08:23 AM

Hao could start up a new army like the BR's Pinoy's and the Euro's

WWIII I say madness :O

LauraMix 04-22-2011 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shimi~Chan (Post 1517938)
Hao could start up a new army like the BR's Pinoy's and the Euro's

WWIII I say madness :O

B.O.B Really

Seru 04-22-2011 08:37 AM

Does this truce only apply to 7n? Cause last time some of the people who were in the supposed "truce" attacked some of my members in Euphoria. Some of my members brought this up with me, so I'd like to know since the last truce didn't really work out.

Edit: More on topic, I personally support the truce. If some people's main reasons to not like it are because they like to war, I've set up "fun wars" in the past and it was pretty much the same thing. Just without all the butt hurt QQing at the end :x.

ansem112 04-22-2011 09:03 AM

If you want to war, there are friendly ways to do so, as Seru stated, we always do that within my guild and frankly we just dont take it personal :py53:

NekoVic 04-22-2011 09:28 AM

Well, this truce isn't a good business and I still get attacked because haon has a personal ting ting with me I don't know why.

This action of Haon is sad because when he was with GOW he loves say we were fail or something like that.

So are you #foreveralone?

Haon 04-22-2011 09:36 AM

Sup Everyone. Heres the thing. I just came by to tell that I wont atk u guys anymore, But I will fight back if by any reason some of u keep atking me, I asked for truce, becos of my friends, and since we are now fighting Youp and his followers, theres no need to keep atking u guys since u fight em too. so, thats it, now its up to u guys if we are cool or not. Thanks.

Haon 04-22-2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seru (Post 1517948)
Does this truce only apply to 7n? Cause last time some of the people who were in the supposed "truce" attacked some of my members in Euphoria. Some of my members brought this up with me, so I'd like to know since the last truce didn't really work out.

Edit: More on topic, I personally support the truce. If some people's main reasons to not like it are because they like to war, I've set up "fun wars" in the past and it was pretty much the same thing. Just without all the butt hurt QQing at the end :x.

the truce will apply to everyone that usualy fight in wars and dont wanna do it anymore. But like i said on my post some secs ago, we will fight back if u guys atk us, Thanks.

Simbax3 04-22-2011 09:41 AM

I agree with the truce, because i don't have nothing against haon and milu. But ill fight if they atack my friends.

Haon 04-22-2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiTheSoul (Post 1517910)
Didn't Haonmaruza and xSoulMaster have something to do with Haimi getting hacked recently?

not, I gothin to do with that shet.

LauraMix 04-22-2011 09:45 AM

Tbh Hoan Idk why the first you keep killing me and I would admit you are pretty sneaky.

Haon 04-22-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuraMix (Post 1517906)
Personally, I've seen Milu and Hoan in the past and I didn't really expect Milu to be in the war, But Hoan I wasn't really surprised. But you could make a truce on Milu but Hoan is a win-win. Cause I've seen him go from our side to their side over and over again. So basically he's doing a Cycle on which teams are better.

actually its not, and dont say things like u know me, becos u dont. ure just mad becos i used to kos u in the past, the thing is that i dont chosse the stronger team, becos if it was that way i would never fought at GoW side.