ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > {7N} Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Do you want truce between 7N and the names mentioned below?
Yes 13 26.00%
No 20 40.00%
I don't care 17 34.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-30-2011   #101 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

AnexusMilu will become famous soon enoughAnexusMilu will become famous soon enough
IGN: AnexusMilu-MiLuPorQuiNHa
Level: 299
Guild: Syndicateº||A Day To Remember

Like i said bloodBull talk with all involved

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-30-2011   #102 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineAtlantica OnlineRagnarok OnlineGrand Chase

p4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to p4ch1s
IGN: p4ch1s | p4ch1z | p4sh1z
Class: Gladiator | Champion | Gambler
Level: 325 | 275 | 218
Guild: EcKs.T.C

^this guy is helpless lol
i wonder if he even understands half of what is written in this thread

04-30-2011   #103 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

^ Because we don't talk with our hands ;-;?

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

04-30-2011   #104 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnexusMilu
Like i said bloodBull talk with all involved
Wow even with 8 words, I couldn't understand what he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4ch1s
^this guy is helpless lol
i wonder if he even understands half of what is written in this thread
Ikr, i'm speechless. I think someone gotta make a drawing for him.
Watchu know about Phoe?

04-30-2011   #105 (permalink)
Cry
ggFTW Lurker

Cry will become famous soon enoughCry will become famous soon enough
IGN: CryForEternity
Class: Wizwiz to_dragon
Level: 29x
Guild: Decline

GETTING BACK FROM HERE: /forum/7n-guild/9563...s-ally-do.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenomx
As anyone can See, I'm in a Neutral Guild.
My soul your beats isn't a neutral guild, cause they are helping 7N and I can prove it just going to pvp and waiting for your guild there. I'm friend of FyeFlowright and his girlfriend KamiioMisuzu, but I already talked with them that I'm in the GoW path. Fye sometimes attacks me but that's okay 'cause mages duels takes some time and I only try to kill the ones that can kill me fast in a war ( powers, like bunnies and buffalos ) btw I already revised that I'll kill ALL the ones from the guilds that are kosing me.

-

And yes, coming back to the thread's conversation, 7N people ( OR 7N ALLIES ) are always goes to icebears when I'm plvling / Diego is plvling to stay annoying us berseking the bears. I didn't took a screenshot yet but if you continue, soon I'll be taking a SS to show u guys that 7N guild is immoral and are lacking respect with us.

PS: I wish that I remembered to take a pic of Aspros or Anikka berseking the bears days ago. x-x ~ l2D guild did it too ( not these days but Aka and Blitz have did it yet )

I can respect you if you respect me, Bloodybun has already talked with me when he was not warring and was talking in the PvP and I stoped killing him. By now I'm kosing all Euphoria guild even LittleDreams 'cause she is cute :3

04-30-2011   #106 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

I closed that thread for a reason. We have absolutely no affiliation with Xyhro, My Soul, Your Beats guild, or l2D guild. Take that discussion up with them, not us.

We have no allies. Please stop trying shove things down our throats that isn't true.

A lot of this is just accusations without proof. If you have any type of proof, then provide it. Measures can be taken if there is some form of proof. Vic and Anikka has told us they haven't berzerked the bears on purpose. Anikka joined {7N} 2-3 days ago. It is not our responsibility what she has done or been accused off before shes been in the guild. And once again, Aspros is in Euphoria. Take your complaints to Euphoria section, not 7N.

Last edited by Shanni; 04-30-2011 at 06:07 PM.

04-30-2011   #107 (permalink)
Cry
ggFTW Lurker

Cry will become famous soon enoughCry will become famous soon enough
IGN: CryForEternity
Class: Wizwiz to_dragon
Level: 29x
Guild: Decline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni!
I closed that thread for a reason. We have absolutely no affiliation with Xyhro or members with My Soul, Your Beats guild. Take that discussion up with them, not us.

We have no allies. Please stop trying shove things down our throat that isnt true.

A lot of this is just accusations without proof. If you have any type of proof, then provide it. Measures can be taken if there is some form of proof. Vic and Anikka has told us they haven't berzerked the bears on purpose. Anikka joined {7N} 2-3 days ago. It is not our responsibility what she has done or been accused off before shes been in the guild. And once again, Aspros is in Euphoria. Take your complaints to Euphoria section, not 7N.
1 - What I understand by affiliation is when a person has a relation with another one. So, when other guilds that aren't 7N help you, I understand it by affiliation.
2 - We, from Decline, are going to take a discussion with MSYB guild for sure.
3 - You have no allies, so what Euphoria is ? l2D ? My soul, your beats and some members of Ecks T.C ?
4 - We will post a proof about Anikka soon, just wait. =)

04-30-2011   #108 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Cry the only member from Ecks TC who is in this war honestly is just me and sometimes p4ch1z when hes online...in no way are we in an "alliance" with 7N...just because all you guys are kos'd by a number of different people from different guilds doesn't mean they're in an alliance...it simply means that all those people want u killed. So please stop saying everyone has an alliance with 7N because your statement is untrue

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

04-30-2011   #109 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry
1 - What I understand by affiliation is when a person has a relation with another one. So, when other guilds that aren't 7N help you, I understand it by affiliation.
2 - We, from Decline, are going to take a discussion with MSYB guild for sure.
3 - You have no allies, so what Euphoria is ? l2D ? My soul, your beats and some members of Ecks T.C ?
4 - We will post a proof about Anikka soon, just wait. =)
1 & 3: Sure, we know a few of them as acquaintances or friends but we have never asked or spoken with these people for any form of help regarding PvP or problems outside PvP. We do not control what they do in PvP. If they chose to attack your guild, that's not our problem.

I don't want to repeat myself but these people you are bringing up have no affiliation with {7N}

Last edited by Shanni; 04-30-2011 at 06:24 PM.

04-30-2011   #110 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: {7N}

hahaha watdafak is this?

i get home and i see 7N this and 7N allies that...

7N ally = Euphoria, for guild activities (ie gvg)

end of story......

i close thread....so many butt hurt ppl ^u^

04-30-2011   #111 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~
Default 'War' Discussion Thread

Here's the thing. It's NOT because someone from xxxx guild kills another that makes it a sorta ''alliance'' with 7n or anyone else. That just means they're getting killed for nothing and getting their revenge back or simply they WANT to be in this war.

There's no point to KOS the whole guild in question. So this make me ask you guys, please don't kill these people who's not involved in war. Just because they're in euphoria or any other guild doesn't mean they're related to the war.

Thanks
Watchu know about Phoe?

Last edited by Remedy; 04-30-2011 at 06:42 PM.

04-30-2011   #112 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games

Please direct all posts regarding war to this thread: /forum/7n-guild/9564...on-thread.html

Thank you.