ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > {7N} Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Do you want truce between 7N and the names mentioned below?
Yes 13 26.00%
No 20 40.00%
I don't care 17 34.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-25-2011   #81 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnexusMilu
i have to say i really don't care about you guys will say how i have to play it's just a game indeed a good game but that's all a Game you guys write here like gods For Sake a real God stop trying to put your real lifes here i'm sure in the middle of you guys none is Jesus Christ , you Remedy i think you're not god to decide you will fight who will not fight okay. you mentioned my name in your post i dont care about your status in game or forum just dont say my name for nothing and i'm sure you need to have my concentrically to put my name here or mention my name anywere right? Im sure if i did something like that I would have suffered consequences. I really appreciate if you remove the post containing my name and this is not true just for you its for all mention my name withou my concern. ty AnexusMilu/NotAlone/MiLuPorQuinha
Haon did, not Rem. So 99% of your statement is completely bull.

All he did is just put down all names to be in that truce, mentioned by HAON

Maybe next time you should READ carefully instead of jumping on some random conclusion.
Watchu know about Phoe?

Last edited by Bloodybun; 04-25-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-25-2011   #82 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

why yu mad billeh

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

04-25-2011   #83 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Adding to Billy's post, Rem isn't the one deciding who and what people are fighting. He is simply asking if people agree to Haonz request for a truce and you were one of the names Haonz mentioned to be apart of the truce.

It feels like Haonz didn't even tell you about the truce at all. e_e

Edit: You can read the screenshots on the first page of this thread.

Last edited by Shanni; 04-25-2011 at 10:48 PM.

04-25-2011   #84 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
i have to say i really don't care about you guys will say how i have to play it's just a game indeed a good game but that's all a Game you guys write here like gods For Sake a real God stop trying to put your real lifes here i'm sure in the middle of you guys none is Jesus Christ
Wat............

04-26-2011   #85 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

InMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to beholdInMemoryOfShaki is a splendid one to behold
Guild: {7N, Exitium

NOO! i wanna fight them :U :c

04-26-2011   #86 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x

Quote:
i have to say i really don't care about you guys will say how i have to play it's just a game indeed a good game but that's all a Game you guys write here like gods For Sake a real God stop trying to put your real lifes here i'm sure in the middle of you guys none is Jesus Christ , you Remedy i think you're not god to decide who will fight and who will not fight okay. you mentioned my name in your post i dont care about your status in game or forum just dont say my name for nothing and i'm sure you need to have my concern to put my name here or mention my name anywere right? You dont have my concer. Im sure if i did something like that I would have suffered consequences. I really appreciate if you remove the post containing my name and this is not true just for you its for all mention my name withou my concern. ty AnexusMilu/NotAlone/MiLuPorQuinha

Guess now its better @_@
How are we typing/acting like gods..? Stop trying to bring all of that in here seriously..We are just responding to what haon asked..he wanted a truce..But next time I'll be sure not to stop attacking you..

04-26-2011   #87 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing Online

l2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to behold
IGN: 騒少年
Guild: Ohana{O8}™

Quote:
i have to say i really don't care about you guys will say how i have to play it's just a game indeed a good game but that's all a Game you guys write here like gods For Sake a real God stop trying to put your real lifes here i'm sure in the middle of you guys none is Jesus Christ , you Remedy i think you're not god to decide who will fight and who will not fight okay. you mentioned my name in your post i dont care about your status in game or forum just dont say my name for nothing and i'm sure you need to have my concern to put my name here or mention my name anywere right? You dont have my concer. Im sure if i did something like that I would have suffered consequences. I really appreciate if you remove the post containing my name and this is not true just for you its for all mention my name withou my concern. ty AnexusMilu/NotAlone/MiLuPorQuinha

Guess now its better @_@
^^^ Wah? It took a while for me to try to understand what you said, but even now I'm a bit confused.
Better Englishpls

Let it l2ain, Let it l2ain.

Two shoes.
I lace that.
*Lace me up! Oh lace me up!*

04-26-2011   #88 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!

Quote:

Guess now its better @_@

Lol but hoans the one told him to add ur name....so idk why u rage at rem cuz hoan the one said to put ur name on the list of peace w/e thingy

04-26-2011   #89 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Chocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I forget how drama works in Trickster...
It's just as bad as watching a filipino drama :s

My dad watches filipino dramas day in and day out, and it's really getting on my nerves with the cheesy effects and corny lines.

All I can say, is to follow the path of a true gentlemen... don't play trickster and we'll be all happy.

See I left and everyone's happy 1 less person to worry about.

04-26-2011   #90 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homura
Sometimes I forget how drama works in Trickster...
It's just as bad as watching a filipino drama :s

My dad watches filipino dramas day in and day out, and it's really getting on my nerves with the cheesy effects and corny lines.

All I can say, is to follow the path of a true gentlemen... don't play trickster and we'll be all happy.

Shut up LJ we miss you man T_T

04-26-2011   #91 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homura
Come back so I can worry about you.

04-27-2011   #92 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340

Yea Espy q.q you just poofed. Come back D:<

I blame that.. the arrow game that's too fast for me -w- DDR on keyboard, watda.. I forgot the name. It brainwashed you into quitting Trickster D8<

04-27-2011   #93 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

UnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Oyuu
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 278
Guild: ({7N})

I wish I was a god I would make milu go poof and L.J we used to Rambo people in Pvp now it's not the same anymore :J

04-27-2011   #94 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

im lj's rambo buddy not you analman

04-28-2011   #95 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

YunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to beholdYunnOhh is a splendid one to behold
Guild: Anti-Gow

rsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsss rs

04-28-2011   #96 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

AnexusMilu will become famous soon enoughAnexusMilu will become famous soon enough
IGN: AnexusMilu-MiLuPorQuiNHa
Level: 299
Guild: Syndicateº||A Day To Remember

Tsunayoshi i like GTO BTW
next time you guys want talk about truce try to talk with all involved about that bull.

04-28-2011   #97 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Quote:
next time you guys want talk about truce try to talk with all involved about that bull.

Wow he didn't even read again.

Spoiler!

Oi. Concentrically.
Watchu know about Phoe?

Last edited by Bloodybun; 04-28-2011 at 11:05 PM.

04-28-2011   #98 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Quote:
talk to your "brotha 4 eva" haon about the truce please o.o like everyone said to do o.o

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

04-28-2011   #99 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

*jumps into drama*

Milu,

Can you please stop killing uninvolved people. It is quite unnecessary.

*jumps out*

Last edited by Lala; 04-28-2011 at 10:48 PM.

04-29-2011   #100 (permalink)
Cry
ggFTW Lurker

Cry will become famous soon enoughCry will become famous soon enough
IGN: CryForEternity
Class: Wizwiz to_dragon
Level: 29x
Guild: Decline

I'll be off til monday than I'll change my net. I can't do anything facing these problems, soon I'll be coming back to kill everyone ~