ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > {7N} Guild

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Do you want truce between 7N and the names mentioned below?
Yes 13 26.00%
No 20 40.00%
I don't care 17 34.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-22-2011   #41 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Well whatever, what applies in-game is different for on a forum I guess. There are plenty of GoW members running around that are not even on that list that are still KoSing me and no one in 7N is helping, everyone is even ignoring me in guild chat and I don't know what the hell is going on.
Who is attacking you? o.oa

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-22-2011   #42 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Well, Spidey, Merceless, SpecialLove, keep in mind I have not been on much and no one is informing me on the situation lol

04-22-2011   #43 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Well whatever, what applies in-game is different for on a forum I guess. There are plenty of GoW members running around that are not even on that list that are still KoSing me and no one in 7N is helping, everyone is even ignoring me in guild chat and I don't know what the hell is going on.
Talk to EP or me..if anyone in the guild is being attacked by them I'm helping ;; If they're not, I'm fine..
but I'm not going to stop killing a few people(you know who you are >.>)

04-22-2011   #44 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Well, Spidey, Merceless, SpecialLove, keep in mind I have not been on much and no one is informing me on the situation lol
They're not on the list

Edit: I guess it's up to the people involved whether to continue to KOS or not?

Last edited by Shanni; 04-22-2011 at 07:51 PM.

04-22-2011   #45 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Just remember: B.O.B of GoW

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

04-22-2011   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Thats the only problem i see with this truce..some people are gonna continue while others dont..and the ones that will continue might get mad at those who have stopped and not helping them :/

EDIT: im still not really sure who im supposed to be attacking and not attacking lol

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

Last edited by iTaker; 04-23-2011 at 12:23 AM.

04-23-2011   #47 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsLeague of Legends

MiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to all

I don't really mind if we go with truce or not since there is still war but the only thing that gets confusing is when people get added to the truce list and I'm not sure who to kill anymore :/

04-23-2011   #48 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
IGN: SharpFire/SharpLight/-PL
Level: 351/277/213
Guild: ~Euphoria~

I'm fine with the truce. I never had anything against the people mentioned here. This entire thing was basically about to exterminating Youp and his people. I've got nothing against continuing to do that, and enter a truce with the guys on this list..
??? 264/260 Gladiator
??? 221/210 Mercenary
??? 212/207 Scientist
...and many more

04-23-2011   #49 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpei
this entire thing was basically about to exterminating youp and his people.
wayumad? --,

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

04-23-2011   #50 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nimfu

Lol.. "Youp and his followers". So glad I don't PvP anymore. Youp is one of my closest friends and gd I couldn't figure out why he's been so down about TO "drama". Honestly, though, I'm in both Euphoria and GoW, love both guilds and just could not give a shit about any of this. I wouldn't step foot inside that festering breeding ground for drama (PvP) if my life depended on it.

Hope you guys enjoy your wars.
Diablo III: Eire#2523
3DS: 1263-7676-5868
Current Game: Project DIVA (PS Vita)

04-23-2011   #51 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R
IGN: Neirah [Mabinogi]

LumpaLumpa and WonkaLipe; Other than the fact that I was warring against them, I don't really know who they are - so I have nothing against them.

anexusMilu; I have no reason to continue fighting him if all this is done with.

LigerTooth; Stays on my KoS List.

Haonmaruza; I will stop for now, but I am undecided on whether or not I will continue to fight him. I still don't trust you, Haon.

Anyone who still helps 080609 and Spidey will be killed by me - regardless if they are on the "Truce List" or not.

As for the Poll itself; I don't care if we have a truce. I don't visit PvP that often anymore, anyways. I mainly only went when I was called for War.

Current Games:
[PS Vita] Atelier Rorona Plus (34%/on hold)
[PS Vita] Atelier Totori Plus (30%/now playing)
[PS Vita] Atelier Meruru Plus (100% completed)
[PS Vita] Atelier Ayesha Plus (94%/on hold)
[PS3] Mugen Souls Z (on hold)

04-23-2011   #52 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDarkChaos
^i never atttacked you? if i did i seriously don't remember.
Harrassed as in verbal abuse.

04-23-2011   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

UnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Oyuu
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 278
Guild: ({7N})

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Lol.. "Youp and his followers". So glad I don't PvP anymore. Youp is one of my closest friends and gd I couldn't figure out why he's been so down about TO "drama". Honestly, though, I'm in both Euphoria and GoW, love both guilds and just could not give a shit about any of this. I wouldn't step foot inside that festering breeding ground for drama (PvP) if my life depended on it.

Hope you guys enjoy your wars.
If you have nothing to do with the war please don't comment, thank you.

04-23-2011   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

XxDarkChaos will become famous soon enough
IGN: xDeadmau5
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 2xx
Guild: The Macs

What did i say then? Cause seriously i haven't talked to you in forever or said anything about you.

04-23-2011   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Ketchup will become famous soon enough
IGN: GameGuard/Business
Class: Raccoon/Buffalo/Cat to_gambler
Level: 273/223
Guild: Tempestad/Paradox

cool story :P
i voted no
team vs team vs team would be fun a 3 way? 4way? 5way? free for all? fun ^_^

04-23-2011   #56 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

FlowSociety not in the truce huh.

He's perma KoS for me.
From what I heard he scammed again, and It's not hard to believe because of the shit he has done in the past.

P.S: Jebus, change your pic. >_>;;

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

04-23-2011   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

XxDarkChaos will become famous soon enough
IGN: xDeadmau5
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 2xx
Guild: The Macs

He didn't scam anyone dude, Kaisuuko just mad cause instead of getting paid in myshop he got paided with money instead. Totally not a scam.

04-24-2011   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

UnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Oyuu
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 278
Guild: ({7N})

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDarkChaos
He didn't scam anyone dude, Kaisuuko just mad cause instead of getting paid in myshop he got paided with money instead. Totally not a scam.
Depending on the situation, if Flow said he was gonna pay in myshop then paid in cash then it is a scam, Thats besides the point of this thread make another thread about it <:

04-24-2011   #59 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I've changed my mind..
I guess I am fine with a truce with the people listed and whoever asks for it..Not going to kill anyone if they want a truce..A few of the people who I have killed proved they really do want a truce so I won't kill them and ruin their fun in pvp..
Everyone needs some relax time I guess..

But if anyone in 7N is being attacked and needs help, I will help them for the time-being

04-24-2011   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

^^ this...there are still some who im kosing for my own reasons but a majority of them have stopped attacking me so i stopped attacking them

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List