ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > {7N} Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Do you want truce between 7N and the names mentioned below?
Yes 13 26.00%
No 20 40.00%
I don't care 17 34.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-22-2011   #21 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I vote no..for some people..This has already happened before and it didn't last long..
Once yall made up you started attacking us again..just because you are fighting youp now that doesn't involve us x_x he is not a whole guild he's 1 person..
I'll truce with everyone except gary and liger on THAT list..the rest of the people on that list I have nothing against...And the people that aren't on that list I'm still attacking ;;

edit: If EP is being ganged, I'm going to help him..The times when he's not I'm fine with a truce ><

Last edited by YenSai; 04-22-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-22-2011   #22 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Q_Q cant believe this...

04-22-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

well...acutally most of the people who want out i have nothing personally against except the fact that i was killing them in pvp...ill accept the truce as long im not attacked by them anymore...but just checking..anyone whos not on that list is fair game right? like youp etc?

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

04-22-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Project Blackout

fl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant future
IGN: ThuG-hiraP

idonkeyrmen

just quit and delete your char like me omayfakinggulay

04-22-2011   #25 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 26
Guild: ladybug

Not part of this war, but I thought I'd let you guys know what I think about the situation.

I think you guys should go with this truce. I see wars pointless, and as Seru said before, you should fight for fun and with friends.

I understand if you guys had some issues with the other side, but if they want to make up, you should accept it. Forgive and forget.

and, if they cause problems again down the road, you can always cancel this truce.

04-22-2011   #26 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I think the wars make PvP less boring, even if I die a lot from the collateral damage. I think you guys can have fun even with the truce if you guys decide; I don't see a problem at all with having friendly wars.

By the way, I would like to see a truce. As far as PvP goes, I'm neutral towards everybody.

Then again, I'm not a part of the guild and have no right to say, so... :P

Last edited by Jon; 04-22-2011 at 03:44 PM.

04-22-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Not part of this war, but I thought I'd let you guys know what I think about the situation.

I think you guys should go with this truce. I see wars pointless, and as Seru said before, you should fight for fun and with friends.

I understand if you guys had some issues with the other side, but if they want to make up, you should accept it. Forgive and forget.

and, if they cause problems again down the road, you can always cancel this truce.
Random comment from someone who is not even on the Jewelia server but I agree with Settie on this one ~~ Too much drama and not everyone involved will enjoy it.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

04-22-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDarkChaos
I know what i did was wrong and you guys can't possibly forgive me for this. But i'm promising not to fight anymore. Quite frankly i'm tired of fighting a war that isn't mine anymore. If you can give all these other people a truce. Then Why is it any different for me?
They were always at GoW's side, you changed sides twice. You stabbed us in the back and went to them, then stabbed them in the back and came to us, and recently you went out of your way and sucked up to you know who and talked trash about people that were supposed to be your friends and that helped you with as much as possible. Now you're asking why is it any different for you? Instead of asking us, think about what you've done yourself.

--

I voted yes cause I don't really have much against anyone on the list. It was more of a 'they help the others and attack friends/guildies so I help them' + it was just for fun for me. The more peace in PvP, the better. Just not against the other people, I will never truce with /them/. You know who I mean 8D..

Last edited by Valese; 04-22-2011 at 03:18 PM.

04-22-2011   #29 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

For those who are using the poll and have not posted, could you please post a reason for your choice. Thanks!

04-22-2011   #30 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Here ye long post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haon
Sup Everyone. Heres the thing. I just came by to tell that I wont atk u guys anymore, But I will fight back if by any reason some of u keep atking me, I asked for truce, becos of my friends, and since we are now fighting Youp and his followers, theres no need to keep atking u guys since u fight em too. so, thats it, now its up to u guys if we are cool or not. Thanks.
Didn't you say this a few months ago? Quite frankly, you didn't care that Milu continued to KoS ME and replied with ''I don't control him'', but you said you'd all stop. Then Wonka joined with Milu, then you helped them too. THREE of you against me when other 7N members weren't online. That's a truce? I need to widen my vocab then and hit the books. You also threatened me to stop killing Wonka/Milu (but allowing them to still kill me), otherwise you'd KoS my Alex? No, just no.

I don't want another truce tbh, they're gonna find reasons to fight us again; it's one rule for one and one rule for another - you guys picked the fights with us in the truce, but if we did it your.. hold on, war-hungry partners decided to ignore me and everyone else, even you, and you tell me it's ''not your problem''

I didn't war last time when EP was being attacked, and I had EP and other guild members rage at me saying ''you never help us'' ''not like you'd do much anyway'' and they obviously hate me in guild for that.

But if everyone else agrees, I guess I'm in. I don't want this shet with you and your partners randomly feeling bored and you decide to kill/ramp on us for 30 minutes. You hated Youp and Spidey before, remember? You still went back to them, so I wouldn't trust you a second time.

Last edited by Shanni; 04-22-2011 at 03:28 PM.

04-22-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

UnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to beholdUnknownVisual is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Oyuu
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 278
Guild: ({7N})

Well, I've Sorda became friends with liger and merlyn so I respect the truce

04-22-2011   #32 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haon
actually its not, and dont say things like u know me, becos u dont. ure just mad becos i used to kos u in the past, the thing is that i dont chosse the stronger team, becos if it was that way i would never fought at GoW side.
I did Not Say anything that I know you, and another thing. Are you really going to risk your friendship and your relationship with them?...I mean come on, Why would you join them in first place.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

04-22-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

XxDarkChaos will become famous soon enough
IGN: xDeadmau5
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 2xx
Guild: The Macs

I understand then, If i can't be forgiven for what I've done but the first time i didn't stab you in the back you guys kicked me because of chad. If thats the case then i'll just take my punishment as it is. I won't fight back i won't resist. I'll sit here and take every blow you guys will deal at me.

04-22-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!

Lol well idc anymore if truce or w/e dont bother me anymore just as long as i can get liger and gary =) i m happy

ps.i dont like back stabers gary u told me u just left 7n and u clearly told me in whispers u wouldnt fight us lol so why u talk crap and suck up to them calling us failurs and other names huh?

04-22-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Kinda hard to when you started attacking me. when all of you started attacking me. i wouldn't attack like i said but you guys provoked me each time.

04-22-2011   #36 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

^ He especially has a friend in Spidey, he never harassed me until Spidey did, but you know, people are nothing alone

04-22-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

^i never atttacked you? if i did i seriously don't remember.

04-22-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing Online

l2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to behold
IGN: 騒少年
Guild: Ohana{O8}

Sure I'll stop zz, I think pvp will get more boring though, although now it'll be less chaotic and more free to hang out there instead of always going to war and getting ganged.

The wars were pretty fun, gave me something to do if I was bored on TO, I didn't really like the trash talking on both sides though. I'll only start killing if I get repeatedly abused in PvP. Didn't really have a thing against GoW, just most of my friends were against them.

Let it l2ain, Let it l2ain.

Two shoes.
I lace that.
*Lace me up! Oh lace me up!*

04-22-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

gary the only reason im attacking you seriously now is because you spoke on things that were and never were any of your concern.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

04-22-2011   #40 (permalink)

Well whatever, what applies in-game is different for on a forum I guess. There are plenty of GoW members running around that are not even on that list that are still KoSing me and no one in 7N is helping, everyone is even ignoring me in guild chat and I don't know what the hell is going on.