ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > {7N} Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-02-2011   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Chocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraMix
-giggles abit-
GTFO you ****ing troll.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-03-2011   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud of

4 +reps from my post with sensible reasoning behind their actions to support me.

...And 1 de-rep with a comment of "why so serious :<"

You sir, are an idiot.
It's not the rep that bothers me, it counts for nothing. It's the fact that you can take such a serious matter into a format of a joke, and ridicule me for it. You're the prime example of my previous post of explaining how people need to grow up, and grow a set. Attack me from behind a computer screen, shameful -- Attack me anononmously from behind a computer screen, almost makes me feel sorry for you.
These "invincible" people that can sit behind a machine and think they can be the authorities are the weakest of us all. And even though they may not be conscious of it, they know it. Because that's why they do it. They know they can't face people physically, so they make something up that can overpower someone else to bully them into supporting their point.

Well peoples, who wants to be "so serious :<" with me about this serious matter. I don't mind if you don't want to be, it doesn't mean I'm wrong. If GMs have to go out of their way, to so something that they're not expected to do, to pull people out of a community to have a "talk", then yes, I'm afraid this is a pretty serious matter.

So yeah, de-rep me again, loser, seeings as it means so much to you, for you to go out of your way. Just another thing that makes you look like a ****wit.

(;

02-03-2011   #43 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games
Perfect WorldEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleLegend of Edda

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta
IGN: Esperetta
Class: Everything to_champion
Level: 0-24x
Guild: Space Cowboys

hmn....so why did you guys start warring in the first place?

02-03-2011   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie

@MedicationGeneration, I agree, unfortunately quite a number of these type of people exist, but in the end they make themselves look nothing but a joke. They seem to want a piece of you while you couldn't care less if that person existed or not, they want your attention by either trolling around or whatever. Here they think they have the tools/measures for that as in using some anonymous repping system and sticking some sarcastic comment or just de-repping you because they don't like you whether they have a reason or not. In-game, they are more easily to deal with when you can just ignore/block them and let them waste their time more.

On a related note, I wonder why they couldn't just warn or talk to those individual players who spammed them with reports, unless it really was more than half of the guild. :x But I guess they took measures as in its the job of the guild leader and sub leaders to have their members act properly in-game. It might be a game and you're allowed to have fun, but one shouldn't take that "fun" literally because you would look like nothing but some immature brat if you think degrading a player, bashing, trash talking or whatever is what they meant as in having fun. You will end up looking like that very 5 year old the GMs were talking about otherwise.

02-03-2011   #45 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games
Perfect WorldEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleLegend of Edda

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta
IGN: Esperetta
Class: Everything to_champion
Level: 0-24x
Guild: Space Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawhie
its the job of the guild leader and sub leaders to have their members act properly in-game.
You really believe that??

I don't believe anyone is responsible for the actions of anyone else except themselves. Even if they are a guild leader/sub leader.

After all, you can't control others. All you can do is politely ask(/threaten to expel them from the guild) and hope they refrain from.."bad behavior"

Which I guess relates back to OP's post. Why didn't the GMs warn the players who were making these "false reports" instead?

They chose to give a warning to the guild leaders instead...I guess this is what they call the Chain of Screaming. lol?

Last edited by Esperetta; 02-03-2011 at 09:02 AM.

02-03-2011   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperetta
You really believe that??

I don't believe anyone is responsible for the actions of anyone else except themselves. Even if they are a guild leader/sub leader.

After all, you can't control others. All you can do is politely ask(/threaten to expel them from the guild) and hope they refrain from.."bad behavior"

Which I guess relates back to OP's post. Why didn't the GMs warn the players who were making these "false reports" instead?

They chose to give a warning to the guild leaders instead...I guess this is what they call the Chain of Screaming. lol?

No no, don't get me wrong there, I didn't say the guild/sub leaders would be responsible at whatever the individual members would do, but at least the guild leader and or sub-leaders could use their position to make some clear stand on things. I wouldn't find it fair if their misbehaving would be pushed down to the guild leaders and I think that's why just the guild leaders were brought apart as well.

02-03-2011   #47 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicationGeneration
4 +reps from my post with sensible reasoning behind their actions to support me.

...And 1 de-rep with a comment of "why so serious :<"

You sir, are an idiot.
It's not the rep that bothers me, it counts for nothing. It's the fact that you can take such a serious matter into a format of a joke, and ridicule me for it. You're the prime example of my previous post of explaining how people need to grow up, and grow a set. Attack me from behind a computer screen, shameful -- Attack me anononmously from behind a computer screen, almost makes me feel sorry for you.
These "invincible" people that can sit behind a machine and think they can be the authorities are the weakest of us all. And even though they may not be conscious of it, they know it. Because that's why they do it. They know they can't face people physically, so they make something up that can overpower someone else to bully them into supporting their point.

Well peoples, who wants to be "so serious :<" with me about this serious matter. I don't mind if you don't want to be, it doesn't mean I'm wrong. If GMs have to go out of their way, to so something that they're not expected to do, to pull people out of a community to have a "talk", then yes, I'm afraid this is a pretty serious matter.

So yeah, de-rep me again, loser, seeings as it means so much to you, for you to go out of your way. Just another thing that makes you look like a ****wit.

(;
Dw about it Case. I've had 3-4 people -rep me with o.O, ., ., too complicated! D< in the last few days, but what's pretty sad is they took away 30~50 points each, showing it's people with REALLY high rep and a REALLY high post count that have done it, they should know better than to randomly -rep people. Just wish who they were so I could do it back lol.

02-06-2011   #48 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutDragon SagaDrift City

okay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond repute

Just. Epic. XD

02-18-2011   #49 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Ohh man, this is more than just pvp drama lol

06-07-2011   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

erison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Darvien|Arkiyolojist
Level: EL-OH-EL
Guild: 7N|Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzMe
me, darbee n sirojee
iz gud boi xD

ye mens WE gudbois

08-13-2013   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme

Hahahha glad to see GM talk didnt change shit from the wars ahahah xd

09-19-2013   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Pervert Award

Fascea is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Fascea
IGN: Fascea

Gold times.