ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guilds > {7N} Guild

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-29-2011   #21 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Support/AP mid to_thiefmaster
Level: Platinum

Lol yeah, it's funny how they get on to stop Guilds warring, yet they won't fix a big that has been implemented for ages...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-29-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Aw xD Thank you Naian

...Still need 2 hit combo to get fixed >O GMs?!
Maybe 2 Hit is not bugged and shows the damage of both hits in 1.

01-29-2011   #23 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Lol yeah, it's funny how they get on to stop Guilds warring, yet they won't fix a big that has been implemented for ages...
You guys gotta fill up their emails with bug reports till they do something about it like they did with spammed ban attempt reports hehe.

01-29-2011   #24 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Support/AP mid to_thiefmaster
Level: Platinum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowright
There's a new bug - 2 hit is USELESS against SoH... SoH takes one PIXEL worth of damage even with high high damage... we tested this on nubs with SoH, seemed to work fine... I have a feeling it's some sort of damage nerf though

01-29-2011   #25 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
There's a new bug - 2 hit is USELESS against SoH... SoH takes one PIXEL worth of damage even with high high damage... we tested this on nubs with SoH, seemed to work fine... I have a feeling it's some sort of damage nerf though
like Remedy said
if you want something fixed you need to get everyone you know to 1:1 them about it or email them.
I think when they see one email/1:1 about something it's just like put at the bottom of a list. but when a crap ton of people do it, it's pushed up

01-29-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340

Quote:
Oh.. overall it feels to me like the damage got lower, and against SoH it's useless like Vixen said.

I tested on Ken with all HV gear (+decent AP) q_q.. He was all nakie with SoH on = ohko, then he only put his MA shield (with like..max 30 MA on it?) + SoH = block -w-

And no it's not damage of both hits in 1 hit, cause the damage is really random.. goes from being as low as 3k up to 2xk for me.. and 3xk on powers and stuff >: it's really weird..

Pheeeew, off topic much? 8D

01-29-2011   #27 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

NekoVic is a jewel in the roughNekoVic is a jewel in the roughNekoVic is a jewel in the rough
IGN: NekoVic, Mamoru & Aspros
Class: Kitty, Connie & Dragony ~ to_primadonna
Level: 304, 238 and 275 ~
Guild: Retribution <3 and Euphoria ~

Ahhh, no war anymore Q_Q?
I think funny this language ban because you need to know english to play TO.

Val, lets send 1:1 about 2 hit combo Q_Q? you are the haxest prima of game! :<

01-30-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoVic

Don't forget about MrsCrow ;o

I'll send a 1:1, we need organization to fix this problem.

01-30-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

erison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Darvien|Arkiyolojist
Level: EL-OH-EL
Guild: 7N|Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicationGeneration
Alright, so this is only because some of the stupid people out there take this game too seriously. It's come from "I'm better than you", to "I can't beat you on the battlefield, so I'll try and remove you from the game."
Dumb, dumb, dumb. Grow up people, shut your mouth. They didn't implement the chat feature so you could can everyone else any chance you get.

The operative word here, is GAME. This GAME is NOT REAL. Don't treat it like it's YOUR LIFE. It's here for ENJOYMENT and LEISURE. Have you noticed none of these words of emphisis have any negative connotations at all.

Grow up, grow a set, and get over it. This is crap, no one should ever have to deal with this. Without being included in the speech part of this problem, I was still included in the "war" side of it, because I am sick of people believing they're allowed to vocally walk all over you.
We should be ashamed of ourselves, to think that it has come to this. To think that the Game Masters have had to take this drastic measure, just to babysit these two guilds is disgusting. It's embarrassing, and this "pride" out guilds hold should be no longer existant, it should now be shame.

As a summary--
Don't be such idiots. Wanna pick a fight? Go pick a fight with someone that can smack you in the nose and teach you a lesson. Don't do it sitting behind a computer screen, do you know how weak that makes you look?

Having said that, this will only apply to those who know it should, not to those I respect. Those people who I respect should know who they are, and should understand that I do not mean it in an aggressive way to them.

wai u mad?

01-30-2011   #30 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

hahaha, gg. the parents have spoken lmao.

01-30-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

erison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzMe
me, darbee n sirojee
iz gud boi xD
we iz gewd

we iz gewd boysz

01-30-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by erison12
wai u mad?

Not maddd. Assertive. (;

01-30-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicationGeneration
Not maddd. Assertive. (;
okies

01-30-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Chocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond repute

This is why I love playing Black Ops // Counterstrike 1.6 over TO, because all I know is that it's just pure hate over shit.
I sometimes talk shit over Black Ops, but that shit is real because I always end up raping them.. so is it exactly shit?

Woo, who knows when I'm actually coming back. I'm busy with work and games.

02-01-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoVic

Yes we should. Q_Q And I am not! You are D:<!! ....But ty q.q...

...And psst Vic... is Naian by any chance MrsCrow? >D

02-01-2011   #36 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy
This is why I love playing Black Ops // Counterstrike 1.6 over TO, because all I know is that it's just pure hate over shit.
I sometimes talk shit over Black Ops, but that shit is real because I always end up raping them.. so is it exactly shit?

Woo, who knows when I'm actually coming back. I'm busy with work and games.
-giggles abit-

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

02-01-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

EnderReturns will become famous soon enough

Yep, just ignore the morons. And unless you feel the true urge to go lay some beat down on some newbs in pvp, just stay away, its a breeding ground for contention.

02-01-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Yes we should. Q_Q And I am not! You are D:<!! ....But ty q.q...

...And psst Vic... is Naian by any chance MrsCrow? >D
Of course, silly :v

02-01-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Of course, silly :v
Ohhh, I won't run away anymore when I see you then xD

I was like who is this random kitty debuffing me, stealing my MA's q.q...

02-01-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Ohhh, I won't run away anymore when I see you then xD

I was like who is this random kitty debuffing me, stealing my MA's q.q...
That was for the lolz orz!