View Single Post
04-16-2009   #18 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
Destiny was just a total rerun of Seed with another ending and more characters...basically just for the die hard Seed fans = =....
I've been watching Destiny all day... Its like a flashback filler episode, except 49 episodes too long. Even got the whole "ZOMG I SENSE SOMEONE D:" except the suits are the opposite way around for those two. The other way I look at it is basically a what if version of SEED, instead of it being a Federation ship its a ZAFT one being attacked by the Federation.

And for some reason I keep calling the Strike Shrike instead. No clue why other then it being better sounding in my opinion. Also Zakus... No comment on them having Zakus, just no comment. They better have Gelgoogs and Goufs is all I'm going to say.

Last edited by Metty; 04-16-2009 at 07:45 PM.