View Single Post
04-16-2009   #15 (permalink)
Fraggoth
/gg FTW! Lurker

Fraggoth is on a distinguished road

Awroight! Great to see a Sub-Forum up! Great stuff!!! Nice to see the growing interest in this excellent game (even though I'm a relative newcomer to it...)!!!

On another note, I FINALLY got a Netmarble account up and set (Extra-Extra-Extra Special Props to LilMewMew for all his [Her?] help! Thanks Dude[Dood?]!!!) and let me tell you all who don't (yet) play on the KR server... trust me, you do not know what you're missing. Dudez, F-91 Gundam for the H@X.
Although, as I know it's been said, PvP is BRUTAL. Soul-Draining, Colony-Dropping, NEWTYPE-LEVEL-WARFARE Brutal... Ugh... Sooo demoralized... It's worse than rolling a -12 on a morale save or SAN check...
On the plus side, the new maps are friggin' sweet. Sweet like the Hidolfir(sp?) from MS IGLOO, sweet like a Colony Laser, sweet like... the last 3 episodes of SEED Destiny?

OPINION ALERT!!! YOU ARE PERMITTED TO DISAGREE!!!

Seriously, that show BLEW (not too fond of the SEED series as a whole; it's heart is in the right place, just... didn't cut it for me... Same with Endless Waltz, the show made MUCH more sense and it was a quagmire of political underhandedness and vague concepts of what is "hororable", I do have to watch it again to make more sense of it,) but those last three episodes are such a clusterfisk (see: Clusterf@$k, see Lutefisk,) of LAZOR that every time I watch 'em, I still cackle. It's all "Blahblahblah! BLAAAAAAHHHH! >Pew! pewpewpew! PEEEEEWWWWW!<" Don't watch the rest of the series, just look those up on YouTube or what-have-you, ignore the attempts at dialogue and plot development, just watch the beams of coherent light or particles or plasma or superdensebitsofheavymetalacceleratedtoanappreciab lefractionofthespeedoflight or whatever the SEED version of Death-Rays are. *gasp, pant-pant* Ugh, that WHOLE last paragraph makes Noooo sense...

OPINION CLOSED!!! GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS!!! THE WHITE ZONE IS FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING ONLY!!! IF YA GOTTA LOAD, OR IF YA GOTTA UNLOAD, GO TO THE WHITE ZONE NOW!!!

But I digress.