i remember right before we switched to ijji and two of ijji's GM's went to mylunia.net, they said this game had an amazing community
what is it with all these threads i see lately with people taking the game too seriously?
- people acting like they're gods of lunia
- more experienced players talking down to less experienced players
- cause of "skill"
- cause they have knowledge of future updates
- using other players as references to talk down to other players even if they don't know that player
- unconstructive criticism
- not accepting constructive criticism and opinions
why so srs?