View Single Post
04-01-2009   #37 (permalink)
Shiki
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
You know, I highly recommend our guild members, to invite their nab to the guild. Because all of those quests that you are doing, can UBERLY contribute to the guild's points. So from now on, if any one of you guild members makes a new character, please let me know by all means, and I'll invite you once you hit level 10, and kick your other char out.
but you know i had like so many nabs which dieded halfway and swapped back to xlyph,don't want to keep that happening D: i guess it's a good thing i haven't done epi 3 and 4 along with the keyquests? luls.