ggFTW Regular
Games
S4 LeagueTrickster OnlineDungeon Fighter Online

AcidRainne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to AcidRainne
IGN: IceLatte, Mythica

3RD JOB! CONGRATULATIONS~!!!

Omigosh, it's a little sheep army @.@

Wind/Earth:I hope you went Hybrid...not really. Anything is good at this point.

Skills
Soul Masters
You've only got liek... 2 skills.

TM Lvl - Skill Name - Pts used

120 - Earthquake - 4pts - Just a bigger version of Cleaving Terra. Nice to use with Deadly Fen
13? - Raging Storm - 4pts - Just a bigger version of Wind Blade. Most Earth/Wind souls find that they use Wind Blade alot more. It costs less MP to use Wind Blade, and the most you can group together in Tap1/Tap4/Wherever is liek...3-4 things. Luxury Skill
the blessings They will help you farm quest items~
Etc.
Get whatever you want. I'm pretty sure eTO will give the 3rd jobs more skills soon. Don't waste points. But still, you can get all the luxury skills you want~~ except Summon Boulder.

Summon Boulder = FAIL

Witches
Light Please tell me you're a Light Sheepie. PLEASE???

120 - Light Pact - 0pts
120 - Light Arrow (optional) - 2pts
12? - Catastrophe Heal - 2 pts - This is really useful. I often find that I'm moved while using cure. If you're using Whirlwind, moving is not an option. Plus, not having to click yourself to heal is nice. It's nice in mobs or where there's lots of people crowding around you
13? - Oath of Light - 5 pts - Anybody try this? I don't recommmend it, but from the description, it sounds a little stupid. Who needs this when they've got Cat. Heal and SoH?
145 - Light Shield Lv10 - Prerequisite for SoH - 3pts
170 - Radiant Strike - a good AoE. Not like you need any more, but it's still nice if you've got Wind/Earth resistant things mobbing you to death - 3pts
170 - Shield of Heaven (SoH) - ZOMG MAX ASAP. YOU WILL ABUSE THIS AS A WIND/EARTH SHEEP

Etc. Whatever. Just don't waste your points. There's still new skills coming your way.

Witches
Dark Don't see many of these. But... whatever

120 - Dark Pact - 0pts
120 - Hellfire - 2pts
12? - Wicked Flame - 1pt
145 - Dark Lance - 3pts - MAX ASAP KTHX
165 - Dark Barrier - 3pts - Another MAX ASAP. This reflects physical damage. ISNT THAT JUST A M A Z I N G?
175 - Gravity Crush (GC) - 4pts - Do you need more AoE's? Huge MP/TM usage. Luxury Skill. Overall Rating: 75:25 for getting GC. Add Bolster Ballad to this for less MP spendage.

Etc.
You can get whatever Luxury skills you wan't. I suggest going back and getting Air skills you missed, since Dark is mostly single-target stuff. Good luck if you went Dark.
Quote:
It may not be recommended, but it should not be discouraged. And a Wind/Earth/Dark build can work if done right. It could probably be more/perhaps more powerful than a Soulmaster.
Quote by Lendisa. I dunno. Maybe I'll try this one day..and edit a little

Water/Wind & Water Electric
Fun fun

Skills

Soul Masters
Again, you only have a few skills.
But, remember that eTO is probably coming up with new skills to add to your already huge skill collection.

120 - Aqua Bomb - 4pts
130 - Staff of Thunder/Raging Storm - 4pts
140 - If you have enough TM points, you might consider getting the Blessings. They're really nice for farming Panaceas (Ep 3) and Eternal Youth Herbs (Ep 4) or whatever they're called
145 - Tesla Field/Razor Gale - 3pts
150 - Get those playground/garden things. You can use Undine's Garden with Tesla Field. It makes a really nice combo

Etc.
Yeah. You can get your luxury skills now. I don't care anymore

Witches : No comment
Light
Refer to the Earth sheepie thingy.

Dark
Back to the Earth Sheepie skills.

Etc.
The skills you get don't matter anymore. Unless there's a 4th job, there's no real point in considering what skills you get.

Fire Related
Here comes the Cavalry~!!!!

Skills
Soul Masters

120 - Earthquake/Staff of Thunder - 4pts
12? - Dragon Storm - 4pts OMG MASTER ASAP. This skill is amazing. It's probably THE strongest sheep skill EVAH.
1?? - Deadly Fen & Scorching Earth/ Scorching Earth & Tesla Field - Here's your amazing AoE Combo's. These are really really cool
150 - Salamander's Territory/ Gnome's Domain

Etc.
Yeah. Luxury Skills again.

Witches : No comment
Light
Refer to the Earth sheepie thingy.

Dark
Back to the Earth Sheepie skills.

Etc.
The skills you get don't matter anymore. Unless there's a 4th job, there's no real point in considering what skills you get.

Notes
Yep. That's about it for skills. If you have any questions, PM me

Have fun. Don't die too much. Pwn in PvP.

Last edited by AcidRainne; 08-20-2009 at 06:27 PM.