View Single Post
03-26-2009   #18 (permalink)
Shirakani
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Heh, joining a nation is probably one thing i won't ever do. I'm quite happy to be in a small, under-the-radar guild. This means we're not a target for those nation leaders that need to feel self important daily by going around randomly KJ'ing ppl.

IMO, it's quite the fail of a system of how KJ is implemented. I understand they wanted to include some LOLDRAMA in the game, but doing it at the expense of others' enjoyment is never a good thing. Especially when the power is granted to only a very select few. WoW did it right by having dedicated PvP and PvE servers. Not everyone enjoys PvP, and some ppl just want to play quietly with none of the loldrama. IMO there should either be segregated PvP/PvE servers, or some option somewhere to remove yourself as a KJ'able player... but at the expense of never being able to join 'open' PvP.

Seems to me that NDoors tried to copy RO's 'War of Emperium' here by allowing 'war' every thurs to sunday... But were unable to do it right.