View Single Post
03-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

at low levels, just sell anything u dont feel you'll need and u should have enough to survive, make sure to never ever buy life potions from the hospital because they're like 10 times cheaper in the market, if u want u can buy food from the market too if u dont like sitting and waiting for ur hp/mp to charge, quests also give decent money to help ur survive too (as well as good exp spread out to all ur mercenaries)

u can repeat mercenary quests (exorcist quest [lvl 57] is good for me) at later levels and sell the reward to make fast money (i make fast 14mils from this ^^), which is enough to survive (and be rich if ur not a major upgrade wh.ore)

im not sure how to be super super rich though... im guessing its cash or just many many repeats of mercenary quest... or those championship/league thingies that i never compete in