View Single Post
03-22-2009   #46 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Finally gotten my 2nd Class B unit, an astray gold frame basic...

I been keep missing those special MS plans that you get at the end of the mission to build MS... Orz...

and GG Blitz it had been fun yesterday 8D

anyway Q:

Where do you get the plan map to build Gold Frame Amatsu?

How come during their promotion period, you get these special items from salary for winning three battles and yet when I accepted them, I get a notice that it went to my room, but when I try opening the stuff there, it is not there? Things like those mirage collide items etc.

Last Q is my M1 is already at Custom lvl 2, What is the max level I can obtain and is there a reason to go further? When you reallocate points, one stat goes -1 and the other goes +1, and I don't like that....