View Single Post
03-21-2009   #24 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
That's really luck, I have some friend who got 3 A grade ms in just few thousand G, but some even spend over 20000 G and still only get B or C XD (not that C suck, C can pwn if you know how to use it well!)

if you been here (tw SD Gundam's forum):
SD 鋼彈 Online 哈啦板 - 巴哈姆特電玩資訊站
and you read the past thread, you will know about that freaking god forsaken rate in China version

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I like to use C grade ms a lot, mainly becuz I get killed a lot, and C grade lose less point xD
I got a 105 Dagger now up to custom lvl 2, luv it <3

For those who don't know, there are 4 main grades - S, A, B, C
using S or A is not always the best, cuz you lose more point than other when you die, basically

when you die:
S lose 5 pt
A lose 4 pt
B lose 3 pt
C lose 2 pt

if you can play a C so well that you used 1 life to trade with an A grade's 1 life, hehe...know what I mean? XD
Yea I do lols

I tried the china official site forum, every other complain is rate too low....

the TW one i am not sure. since they don't even have a forum...

Too bad I can't buy their special packs so I can't spend any real money to obtain those permanent Bs MS such as Astray Gold Frame Amatsu ;_;

Oh wells... Thanks for the heads up

btw which server do you play?