View Single Post
03-19-2009   #15 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Silver and Gold were my favorite, I had gold and my bro play silver, so that made us a good combination xD

There were really a lot of memory, such as my bro at one point got stuck on the ship (forgot name), and didn't know that he has to go to room to sleep to continue (at the end he gave up and re-start the whole game lol xD);

and in Gold I leveled this Sandslash to lvl 89 (I gave up on 4X% on way to 90, it was just too hard...), and I still remembered all 4 techniques it used...lol he was unbeatable beside water type pokemon, almost all pokemon get 1hko from ANY of my techniques lol

Sadly, neither of our 2 games are around now, I lost my Gold somewhere in the house, as for Silver...the out of internal battery thingy erased my bro's save and he can't play it anymore...then it got lost too ;-;

P.S. if they remake gold and silver, I'd really prefer they just make it in the quality of GBA version (like Ruby and Emerald), I'm not really into the 3D effect in Pearl and Diamond

Last edited by Blizt; 03-19-2009 at 02:58 PM.