03-19-2009   #13 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I first started the Pokemon series with Blue. And it was really great. I then moved to Gold, which was my favorite game. With all that beautiful music and stuff. May have been the easiest version, but man was it hella fun. Too bad it's save battery is broken too. XD
I really do want a Gold remake though. That'd be so cool. I personally liked how the trainer looked. He wasn't so generic imo. He actually wore clothes that people would wear. Now in Pokemon games it's all like, "WHO WOULD OWN THIS STUFF??". Oh well. /waits for "White Gold".

@Jono: Shoddy only covers D/P. We'd have to play NetBattle and play in the R/B/Y or G/S/C.