View Single Post
03-16-2009   #16 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firzin
I just started today, but I have no idea on where to go or what to do >_>. And I hate the map system in this game, it doesn't say anything about where the portal leads to unless you go through it and it doesn't where portals or on the map unless you zoom all the way in. Anybody know where a 13/1 aco can train?
It takes a bit of exploring to get oriented...I might be the only one, but that was what made RO fun for me the first time I played was getting hopelessly lost.

Acos are best suited to a party, namely in the culverts or killing rockers. If I'm ever on, just give me a holler and I'll help you out. I'm usually on my sin, so try the first name first:

IGNs:

Beryl Araceli
Breeze Gekkani

If I can't help you out myself, I can probably get one of my lower leveled friends to help ya. Or I might just make a newbie just to help you level (I've been wanting t make an archer for a while now).

Last edited by Mitchi; 03-16-2009 at 01:25 AM.