Thread: Lag Semi-Fix
View Single Post
03-09-2009   #13 (permalink)
Fayt
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura
Hm... finally tested this, as LaceyBun stated, the delay is still there. I live in US myself, on the east coast and yet I see some people from maine and flordia have better latency than me -_-. Really don't know how the delays works too much but, you'd seriously have to have some good connection and location to even do dash-and grab-ladders or skip ladders. I still get the same stupid delay lag glitch whenever I even attempt to dash for ladders. Even worse when I get wind walk casted on me and I try to grab ladders.
I'd really like to know what your connection speed is, seeing as how I live on the east coast myself with latency issues myself. Some other people from the east coast have no problems running and grabbing a ladder, as well as ladder skipping. I know for a fact that my super weak internet connection is causing me lag/latency, and it should clear up once I get an upgrade.