View Single Post
03-02-2009   #10 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
wait, how are those monsters there o_o
they used bloody branches? D:?
Yeah. In about 60% of maps i've been to, there were MVPs, with a ton of then in low level maps. I saw a group that managed to take out Beelzebub South of Prontera, but that still leaves Tanee and Fallen Bishop. Haven't seen Bapho in a couple days though.

But that still leaves Orc lord and Beelz East of Pront and Ghost incarnation of Morroc to the west.

And the only thing that really make the grind bad are expensive fly wings, and a 3% exp penalty on death. that and limited warps.

Oh, and Payon dungeon 1 had Snake lord and Gloom under Night, as well as a Detale, but those are gone, along with the sword guardian that plagued the culverts.

I can't even level up my aco for the lack of actual players to help me. Been on my thief for the past few days. A thief I made because me and another aco couldn't go into the payon caves. On a whim, he was like "Hey, let's make new characters " so I made a thief while he made a merch.