Thread: Improved Rules?
View Single Post
02-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
Lunar
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal
Agree with all except the single elimination. 3 Matches is better.

Player 1 picks stage, player 2 picks stage, 3rd match( if needed) city.

For set effect, same with stage picking, but third round disabled. Equips cannot be changed so the players must make up their mind.

For the Spectator: I don't care.

Edit: I know most glunians prefer to play in city, but a few people like myself prefer forest. Same with Klunia, but the forest arena should be made available due to different play styles.
the unbolded is the original rules... i think it means the tournament is single elimination with 2/3 matches (or it was from that time when noe wanted less matches for round 1)

and if they do allow the stage picking it starts off as default.. then loser picks the next stage (makes more sense this way)
since ppl can complain about having one person choose over the other... then if he wins it lowers their confidence or wutever u call that.. like u have less area to make mistakes because u can only lose one more time

Last edited by Lunar; 02-24-2009 at 11:01 PM.