View Single Post
02-23-2009   #7 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
Sheep, you are the epitome of motherliness. ;_; Even my mom won't do stuff like this for me. (she believes in 'work for education' and such) This is really kind and generous of you. But please, if you're in a financial crisis, put yourself before us; your well-being comes way before anyone else's.

Also, I already have my AP test fee covered, so I'm good until Junior year xD
This. ^

And really. This is real money we're talking about. If you need it, don't be too afraid to keep
it for yourself. It's yours', after all.

Oh, and that guide for signing up for college?
Do want. 8D

AP Tests? I've already paid mine this year. Next year, I'll only have to pay for 1 if I manage to tough out 3+ AP classes. So far I'm planning for English AP, Government/Econ AP, Calculus AP, Statistics AP, and Physics AP. I should be pretty set for what I need to take care of educationally. I mean, aside from that guide mentioned earlier. 8D

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!