View Single Post
02-23-2009   #6 (permalink)
Javier
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Ok, I finally got to 96 today and I tested it out. Just some observations I thought I should share:

The trade permission license allows you to make 100 "trades". Thing is, every purchase OR sale you make, counts as one "trade" (and not one (Purchase+sale)= one trade). What this essentially means is that for every license you use, you should only purchase a maximum of 50 goods- this will count as 50 "trades". When you sell them to another town, this counts as another 50 "trades", so 50+50=100 "trades" allowed by the license.

Also, @ what Frosty said, this is quite important to note. So in effect it's actually better not to buy 50x items at one go, because each one you sell will progressively fetch less money. What I did was buy in batches of 20x, or 25x.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

Last edited by Javier; 02-23-2009 at 06:27 AM.