View Single Post
02-23-2009   #80 (permalink)
Senpai
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eire | Noein
Class: Trickster | Knight
Level: 65

Makes me sad to hear that ]: Honestly, guys and their mood swings can f ck off. At least he should be glad that you miss him enough to keep on pestering him to visit ._. or maybe he wants you to be more "considerate" and drive over to his place >_>? Either way, I guess he wants the burden split 50/50, but nothing wrong with him making an extra effort for you .-.

Hate it when people take their bad mood out on others and make them feel shit D:< Sounds like hes like that >_>

@Kiwixz: Oh what a gentleman >-> I'd drive 100 miles to see my gf if I had to. Or in my case, bf. But I mean, its always nice when guys show they care ._.