View Single Post
02-22-2009   #20 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Spoiler!

The problem with set effects is that some are overpowered compared to others.

There's L Rotem: Whenever you take damage from your opponent, at a certain %, you can't get hit by physical attacks for a few seconds.

L Drake: 7.5% MP Regeneration. Unlimited MP in balance.

Eternal Flame: Dragon flute at 50% chance after using level 60 skill.

Myth 1: +50% damage for all attacks.

PvP Equips: Opponent can't use skills for a certain amount of time, Reversed controls.

A number of these have effects that just make them overpowered, and people that rely on set effects won't be able to advance. You have to be able to PvP with your own skill, not rely on some set bonus that OHKO's the opponent or makes you OHKO them in seconds.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bredgen
Which brings me to one of the problems... the rules have to be a bit more clear. For example, the windmill rule can be interpreted in different ways. I thought a 180 windmill in the air was illegal (had to do 45 degree then shift, then another for a max of 360) when it is actually legal.
It's better to have multi rules instead of having just 1, with a bunch crammed together. So in this case, its better to have:
- Cannot frontal more than twice in a row
- Cannot windmill for more than a total of 360 degrees in 1 combo.
I thought the rules were already set out like that.

Last edited by Gladiat; 02-22-2009 at 07:36 PM.